Why is everyone crying for Chuck?

From what I see he's not actually doing anything for the UFC, other than smiling at the camera from the crowd somewhere now and then at big events. It looks to me like one of those situations where a communist dictator creates a bunch of job titles for his friends and relatives just to get them payed, even though they dont actually do shit. This all sounds nice and kind, but for the useless to get payed, those who are actually doing something need to get payed a bit less.

So basically although I got nothing against Chuck, the way I see it, dump him and Hughes, and any other dead weight, and use that money to increase the pay of the fighters who are actually working.
Having actually known Matt, that picture of him watching baseball on the monitor while everyone around him is watching mma cracks me up.

Now that Chuck and Matt are gone I'd imagine the first thing the owners will do is increase fighter pay.

Lol why would you think that? They are business people that just absorbed a massive debt purchasing the ufc.

They will be cutting positions everywhere they can and looking for every opportunity to save a dime for YEARS.

I
2im8dh1.gif

9iwgw0.jpg

21j86e9.gif

3132m14.gif

20sup1t.gif

Can you picture Chuck doing anything else?

Lol why would you think that? They are business people that just absorbed a massive debt purchasing the ufc.

They will be cutting positions everywhere they can and looking for every opportunity to save a dime for YEARS.

Bad job of sarcasm on my part

From what I see he's not actually doing anything for the UFC, other than smiling at the camera from the crowd somewhere now and then at big events.
Are you mad at ring card girls too?

ufc canned him but kept matt serra

chuck is cool, matt is annoying

Are you mad at ring card girls too?
No, their job is to just stand there and look good, and they serve a purpose.

Chuck is an ugly old guy who still thinks mohawks are cool. Who the fuck wants to pay to look at him.

No, their job is to just stand there and look good, and they serve a purpose.

Chuck is an ugly old guy who still thinks mohawks are cool. Who the fuck wants to pay to look at him.
Chuck gets more cheers than the ring card girls, so just pretend he's performing the same role.

Who else is going to play UFC on Xbox in Dana's office?

Back