Why is David Pakman so popular?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Over 800k subs.

But his audience seems really negative and toxic.

Seriously, it's like a weird mix of pro Bernie but pro DNC at the same time. It's just so odd....his audience can't even agree on anything and resort to name calling and swearing at each other.

I only watched some of his stuff because Kyle Kulinski gave him a few shout outs. I doubt I'll ever watch him again.

I tried too, and yeah I had the same take.

He seems luke warm on economic issues, but all about the ID politics.

Not my cup of tea.

3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

I find it to be very controversial of him to play a (super) Nazi in "The Man in the High Castle", with him being Jewish & all.

giphy.gif

I loved the video where he had to explain to his fans why it was a bad thing he benefitted from Trumps tax cuts.

Because it’s exciting watching those ghosts chase after him

He's a smart guy who talks politics. He's not right on everything, and he has a bias which is pretty clear, but given how people practically worship political commentators, I don't think the like for Pakman is all that much of a mystery.

Outside of the usual "I disagree with him!/He's biased/He was wrong on X and therefore he's a moron!", what's the big mystery about him being popular? Also, as a related question, what does it say about you that you have to play dumb about why he's popular in a karate forum?

Because it's YouTube. Have you seen some of the crap that has a ton of views?

He has a good number of subscribers, but they're probably almost all 16-22 years old.

I couldn't tell you why 80% of the people on Youtube are popular, and certainly not political pundits.

Mark Dice has over 1.5M subscribers. I don't know why.

Over 800k subs.

But his audience seems really negative and toxic.

Seriously, it's like a weird mix of pro Bernie but pro DNC at the same time. It's just so odd....his audience can't even agree on anything and resort to name calling and swearing at each other.

I only watched some of his stuff because Kyle Kulinski gave him a few shout outs. I doubt I'll ever watch him again.
I used to like him. He was friends with Kyle Kulinski and I enjoyed his Joe Rogan Experience appearance. But he's pretty much sucked since then. It's hard to say what he even stands for anymore.

I got tired of his hyperbolic click bait video titles. So childish. I just can't watch the clown anymore.

He's a smart guy who talks politics. He's not right on everything, and he has a bias which is pretty clear, but given how people practically worship political commentators, I don't think the like for Pakman is all that much of a mystery.

Outside of the usual "I disagree with him!/He's biased/He was wrong on X and therefore he's a moron!", what's the big mystery about him being popular? Also, as a related question, what does it say about you that you have to play dumb about why he's popular in a karate forum?
You're a fuckin DNC shill, cunt.

I tried too, and yeah I had the same take.

He seems luke warm on economic issues, but all about the ID politics.

Not my cup of tea.

I wouldn't say all about ID politics. Some women tried to say blacks cant be racist against whites and he called BS on that. I stopped watching his show though just not a huge fan of his.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back