Why is David Pakman so popular?

I couldn't tell you why 80% of the people on Youtube are popular, and certainly not political pundits.

Mark Dice has over 1.5M subscribers. I don't know why.
1.5m, seriously? That’s just insane.

He's popular with so many liberals and Bernie supporters and is so hated by President Trump supporters is because he has gold like this below that causes Trumpsters to create threads like this one.

Looks like his popularity is going down lately. Dude barley gets as many views like he used to these days. It all started since he came out to look like a DNC hack.

He's okay. Not really my cup of tea, but he seems like a good dude

The reason he's so popular, though, is that he was one of the first YouTube liberal pundits. His show is older than most the other popular shows. I remember being recommended his videos in 2011. He was also instrumental, iirc, in bringing attention to GOP corruption in the 2012 election.

Last edited:
Looks like his popularity is going down lately. Dude barley gets as many views like he used to these days. It all started since he came out to look like a DNC hack.
Yeah he's always crying seeing that he has nearly double or more the number subs as the most popular liberal YouTube sites. Only TYT "Really popular with Sherdoggers has more and he has more then then Kyle's Secular Talk. Oh and he goes after Trump way more then Kyle and way way way more then Dore.

Over 800k subs.

But his audience seems really negative and toxic.

Seriously, it's like a weird mix of pro Bernie but pro DNC at the same time. It's just so odd....his audience can't even agree on anything and resort to name calling and swearing at each other.

I only watched some of his stuff because Kyle Kulinski gave him a few shout outs. I doubt I'll ever watch him again.

agreed. Kyle is so much better. I stick to Kyle and jimmy dore.

Pakman is a true crazy man most of the time. Pro DNC is unforgivable.

Over 800k subs.

But his audience seems really negative and toxic.

Seriously, it's like a weird mix of pro Bernie but pro DNC at the same time. It's just so odd....his audience can't even agree on anything and resort to name calling and swearing at each other.

I only watched some of his stuff because Kyle Kulinski gave him a few shout outs. I doubt I'll ever watch him again.

Never heard of the guy.

I like him but he's basically the Luke Thomas of the left wing political hosts. A bit pompous and acts like a know it all but well spoken and easy to listen to.

My biggest problem with him is he has a bit of TDS, doesn't like Tulsi or Yang and acts like the woke/SJW left is just a "sliver" of the left despite him facing their wrath head on numerous times. The times he has fought back have been great but I think he does more harm than good by trying to ignore and sweep that stuff under the rug.

I think he's worried that if he spends all of his time criticizing the left, he'll hurt the left. He has a valid point because someone like Tim Pool who started out with good criticism of the left has become a full-on right wing mouthpiece. Every one of his videos is anti-left, pro-right. How crazy the left is, etc. It's a fine line and he's long since crossed it and he has become a useful idiot.

Here's a David at his best, but again, he tries to avoid this kind of stuff. I wish he would focus on it more and try to shove these people out of the left. They aren't left wing. They are identitarians and authoritarians.

Last edited:
Back