Why is Conor now Mr. Nice Guy?

“Damage control” Conor. He’s looking at possible sexual assault charges. Time to create a clean public image in case of a trial.

Mcgregor telling Steven A Smith to apologize to cowboy yet Mcgregor has possibly been the most disrespectful fighter in all of MMA history. I get it, he did it for the money but to just turn it off all of the sudden and talk about how great Cowboy is so fake. He reminds me of Jones flip flopping from the criminal, cheater, coke head to playing nice guy at the flip of the switch.

After thinking about it I guess it makes sense as the UFC is turning into the WWE. I sure hope him and Kahbib don't kiss after their next fight.

View attachment 717565

View attachment 717571

View attachment 717579
Maybe because Conor just punched a senior citizen in the face and he has some sexual assault allegations going on currently so he has to put on a nice guy persona to save his public image?

The amount of fighters that you could level that list at is scary...

Just for fun

a) Rampage Jackson
b) Chuck Liddell
c) BJ Penn
d) Tito Ortiz

See what I mean? You could flip any of those names and if would still look perfectly normal... And they're all former champions.

Where is the press conference video with any of those guys doing a Conor-level tweak dance, though?

In hopes that his opponents won't talk about rape investigations.

If he trash talks people would just put his alledged rapes on blast.

That's why he's being nice to everyone. Watch when he gets found not guilty by the corrupt courts. Then he'll go back to his old self.

Aping Ric Flair and Mayweather's personas/acts only takes you so far. Trying to transition to new phase of his brand/career, talk about how he matured blah blah blah wgaf.

fightstoppedConorMcGregorKhabibNurmagomedovOct18_large.jpg
People post this like it’s a huge own but Conor looks like he could run it right hack. Zero damage. Smiling even. Able to leap the age and fight off two of khabibs coordinated cowardly cohorts

Conor was threw a bunch of fighters under the bus (not at the bus) after the Cowboy fight. He was just respectful toward Cowboy like he was toward Max and Edgar. He is still the same Conor.

Stephanie ows Cowboy an apology for talking about him like a dog after he got his nose and orbital bone broke.
I would love to see that basketball cuck get in the ring with Cowboy or Conor, he would quit or be unconscious in 5 seconds.

Cause his reputation and confidence is at an all time low right now and it doesn't take much to "out trash talk" him. The Khabib humiliation / emasculation clearly traumatized him.

Back