Why is Conor now Mr. Nice Guy?

skobydog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mcgregor telling Steven A Smith to apologize to cowboy yet Mcgregor has possibly been the most disrespectful fighter in all of MMA history. I get it, he did it for the money but to just turn it off all of the sudden and talk about how great Cowboy is so fake. He reminds me of Jones flip flopping from the criminal, cheater, coke head to playing nice guy at the flip of the switch.

After thinking about it I guess it makes sense as the UFC is turning into the WWE. I sure hope him and Kahbib don't kiss after their next fight.

giphy.gif

mcgoober.jpg

khabib (2).jpg

Last edited:
Maybe because he was attacking everybody during the last 365 days and faced so many legal issues?

fightstoppedConorMcGregorKhabibNurmagomedovOct18_large.jpg

"Conor was the most disrepecful fighter of all time. I hate him"

"Conor is too nice now. What a piece of shit"

giphy.gif

How dare he improve his behavior?

Pulling a reverse Jones...

First he causes havoc, cracked out, can't keep his dick in his trousers... Then he goes Mr Nice Guy and gets bible stuff tattooed on himself.

<JonesLaugh>

I don't believe he's reformed for a fucking heartbeat

Mcgregor telling Steven A Smith to apologize to cowboy yet Mcgregor has possibly been the most disrespectful fighter in all of MMA history. I get it, he did it for the money but to just turn it off all of the sudden and talk about how great Cowboy is so fake. He reminds me of Jones flip flopping from the criminal, cheater, coke head to playing nice guy at the flip of the switch.

After thinking about it I guess it makes sense as the UFC is turning into the WWE. I sure hope him and Kahbib don't kiss after their next fight.

View attachment 717565

View attachment 717571

View attachment 717579

Because he knows he’s going to be sitting next to Bisping and Rogan as an analyst after he gets crushed by the next good fighter he faces. He’s preparing for his next job.

Sometime people have a near death experience they start to rethink their life choices. This case khabib change Conor's life he should be tanking khabib.

His heel character has nowhere to go after getting humbled so he has to turn face.

Is normal even in pro-wrestling when a big heel star is inactive for a while (usually due to injury) then makes a big return as a baby face.

your reaction if u discoverd conor and khabib are good friends in real life.

Multiple choice:

a) Coke
b) Parkinsons
c) Meth
d) ADHD

The amount of fighters that you could level that list at is scary...

Just for fun

a) Rampage Jackson
b) Chuck Liddell
c) BJ Penn
d) Tito Ortiz

See what I mean? You could flip any of those names and if would still look perfectly normal... And they're all former champions.

Khabib nurmagomedov did that too him.

Just having a run as a face. Happens to all good heel fighters when they become too popular to be heels anymore.

your reaction if u discoverd conor and khabib are good friends in real life.
I imagine it would be something like this but with more bear talk...

1uil2n8021j01.jpg

Conor has always been a nice guy.

Because this guy tells him what to do and how to act now.

image.gif

His new life coach.

Back