Why is Brock getting catered to after failing a test?

Because Brock sells PPVs. Outside of Conor, no one in the UFC sells like Brock does.

We got no solid date.

Speculation is he needs to do 6 months in USADA and he is done so that's like the first week or the second week of January.. he should be okay for the Super Bowl card in February.

I'm still half ass waiting for a surprise factor that he entered earlier and we get him in the end of the year like New Years Eve card or something, my wild theory.

we got an exact date.

he reentered the pool july 3rd
his suspension ends January 8th
per usada

(im going off the top of my head so if im a day out bite me)

Are we ready gonna get the same thread multiple times a day until this fight happens?

UFC wants money deal with it!

A- he’s a cash cow and B- a lot of those guys use shit, how lon do you think ostarim/SARMS was cycled before being banned, there will always be loop holes, someguys just know how to stay ahead of it better than others.

He didn't go on a blow bender, crash into a pregnant woman and then run like a bitch - have the UFC stick up for him after, and then fail a drug test as a champion

They literally hid the test from people and he failed and had to pay a fine but he didnt even have to make a public appearance or address or talkabout his test faliure..best yet he gets an immediate title shot..wtf

Jones on the other hand had to make a press conference, he had to fight OSP before a title shot and constantly gets bashed for it..
I think you already know the answer. This is not a real sport and he will make a lot of money. Even if he hadn't failed a test, he's getting a title shot after not winning a fight in 8 years. He's coming off of a no contest and two one-sided back to back losses several years ago. It's not a real sport and he will make them a lot of money. Everyone knows that's the answer.

Brock has failed one test. Not saying he clearly hasn't used PEDS his entire adult life but he was caught ONCE. Jones has been one monumental fuck up of failed tests, cocaine use, running over pregnant ladies and anything else u can think of. He's a bigger liability than Brock and also Brock will bring in more $$$$$. Is it fair to a guy likr Curtis Blaydes? No. Will it help WME make back some on their investment? Yes

They literally hid the test from people and he failed and had to pay a fine but he didnt even have to make a public appearance or address or talkabout his test faliure..best yet he gets an immediate title shot..wtf

Jones on the other hand had to make a press conference, he had to fight OSP before a title shot and constantly gets bashed for it..

Y is this different then any other brock lesnar fight..lol got into the UFC by crushing a can..

Then lost to mir..

Beat heath herring whos not even close to top 10

Gets more help as he some how gets a title shot agaisnt randy ( smallest modern champion) after the herring win and being 1 and 1 record wise..

Then landing a lucky strike after the ref lets him cheat and grab the fence stopping randy from slamming no ground game lesnar..

Then again ref save him while getting smashed by carwin.. Any other mma fighter that fight would have been stopped..but not for brock..then he taps the gassed carwin..

Finally he gets hammered by cain and overeem...UFC couldnt save him there tthe refs tried with cain but cain ended it

Finally the ultimate help they bipass there own drug testing and endanger mark hunts life..but lettingg the steroid brock free ..

And here we go again gifted a title shot after testing positive...

Its normal treatment for brock

I'd post some sort of dollar gif but I'm too lazy to look for one.

Legitimacy is not a strong suit for the UFC. Though they like to play that angle.

1. They didn't hide anything.
2. he paid his fine and is serving his time.
3. Jones "didn't have to" either, but he chose to. And it was bad. He should've kept quiet like Brock did!
4. He was booked for a title match, but DC was injured so Jones had to fight OSP or wait, and he didn't want to wait.
5. Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, Shogun Rua, and Lyoto Machida have all failed drug tests and have been subsequently favored.

Lastly, it's because of money - Brock draws. Oh, and I don't think he will fight DC - I think they will book it for attention to sell, then Brock will pop and DC fights Stipe in a rematch instead, or taking on JDS - which I think he wins easy in the second.

because apparently he is angry at some heavyweights and they need to get to the bottom of it. He's really mad sources say.

Cos sherdog and many other ufc 'hardcores' are closet WWE fans who have become to old to admit to loving wrestling to just hide in the ufc world.

He is still getting to the bottom of it, and WME approves.

It is complete BS but that is the way UFC is choosing to go, further and further from being accepted as a sport...dont get me wrong I love the occasional freak show fight e.g. Toney vs Couture etc....but giving someone a title shot after failing due to roid masking drugs...well thats a different level of scumbag.

The UFC always bring Brock back when they need to make MMA great again.

Because they have to him. Because he's the hero the UFC needs, but not the one it needs deserves now, so they will do whatever it takes to hire him. Because he can bring in the PPV buys, because he's not a savior. He's a WWE superstar, a watchful protector, a White Knight.

Back