• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is America such a degenerate and sexually depraved country?

Which part is inaccurate?
ITs probably not true anymore. I can't imagine anyone looking at the US right now and saying "damn, thats the direction we need to go".

It's almost as if history repeats itself, when people never learn.

It's a shame you can't see it, while describing it somewhat well (as to how it's progressing, progressive).

Oh I can see it. I just dont have a problem with people being more free. I was raised to believe that freedom is a good thing. Seems there's some vehement disagreement with that concept.

ITs probably not true anymore. I can't imagine anyone looking at the US right now and saying "damn, thats the direction we need to go".

Oh yeah, the whole world is looking at America right now and going "OMG ITS SO AWESOME THAT THEY MURDER KIDS IN SCHOOL EVERYDAY. SUCH AMAZING! I WISH I WAS BIG TOUGH AMERICAN MAN THAT I COULD SHOOT PEOPLE RANDOMLY ALSO. SUPER COOL! GO FREEDOM!"

Then again, the guy who posted that shit has probably never stepped foot outside of Nelsonville, Ohio and has probably jacked off at least twice today to Jason Aldean's new song

Oh I can see it. I just dont have a problem with people being more free. I was raised to believe that freedom is a good thing. Seems there's some vehement disagreement with that concept.

And you put absolutely no limits on this "freedom"?

Oh yeah, the whole world is looking at America right now and going "OMG ITS SO AWESOME THAT THEY MURDER KIDS IN SCHOOL EVERYDAY. SUCH AMAZING! I WISH I WAS BIG TOUGH AMERICAN MAN THAT I COULD SHOOT PEOPLE RANDOMLY ALSO. SUPER COOL! GO FREEDOM!"

Then again, the guy who posted that shit has probably never stepped foot outside of Nelsonville, Ohio and has probably jacked off at least twice today to Jason Aldean's new song
No, I agree, we've lost our way and are no longer a beacon for the rest of the world. Not necessarily just for the reasons you mention, we're just not what we used to be in any aspect.

So because I wasn't focused on what you were in a general thread about sexual depravity in America, that somehow makes my observations irrelevant? Sold logic, bro. I'll check in with you next time I post, so I can be sure I'm on your topic.

LOL, no. I didn't even know who the fuckin' guy was, before he got arrested.

Any other desperate and baseless claims you'd like to make, in place of an actual argument?

I was assuming you were discussing the thread topic in that post. Pardon me.

You guys realize that it was the TS that posted videos of drag queens like 5 posts in? I didn’t pull this out of nowhere so you can stop trying to gaslight me

See, this is where he'll ignore you. Because absolutely yes he would, based on things he deems immoral. And that is the right thing to do.

Should people be free to have sexual relationships with minors? Does that fall under your banner of "more free"?

Surely you understand that there must be limitations....

Why did you put freedom in quotes? Are you suggesting this is an ironic freedom? Lol

The only limits I put on anyone else's actions is if they verifiably negatively effected the lives of people who didnt consent to be involved, granted those who did were informed of any risk. In other words if your actions say...poisoned a water supply and people got sick, you need to be held accountable.

I dont give a sh*t to limit what sexual activities you can or cannot participate in with other people.

You guys realize that it was the TS that posted videos of drag queens like 5 posts in? I didn’t pull this out of nowhere so you can stop trying to gaslight me

You do realize that not everybody scrolls the pages before posting, right? You do realize that not everybody is in your head right?

Very interesting that that's the first thing that popped into your head as an example. Hmmm...
Gotta do extensive research on what you’re gonna rage against…..props to @Seano for his dedication to his craft...

Last edited:
You do realize that not everybody scrolls the pages before posting, right? You do realize that not everybody is in your head right?
If you didn’t follow the thread that’s your fault. Don’t blame me.

Should people be free to have sexual relationships with minors? Does that fall under your banner of "more free"?

Surely you understand that there must be limitations....

There was a whole thread about this already where we debated minors and animals ad-nauseum. The question of minors is that we have agreed, as a society, that minors arent really capable of informed consent. I agree with that.

If it's kept in private in other countries, how do you know how common it is?

Because people look for it and uncover it.

In America you have trannies in other countries you have criminal emporiums dealing with child trafficking.

Just look at the Epstein stuff, big ass deal in America, because America actually prosecutes such stuff.

Back