• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is America such a degenerate and sexually depraved country?

Simple. We consider a lot of things depraved we should not. And we don't consider some things depraved that we should.
What are some examples of things we should consider depraved that aren't and vice versa?

It starts with the fact that basically everybody, from kids who are old enough to understand the word penis and what it is to he elders who are close to dying, think it funny that basically a fifth (a little exaggerated but still) of all words used in the US (including also non-dictionary words) can be used as synonym (or to hint for it) for sex, penis or vagina.

Is any other country trying to normalize stuff like this?

That's just Da Culture

Why don't you want women to be empowered?

It's amazing to me how many women think this shit is cool and cute, and act like this every chance they get, and are offended that men don't respect them.

Last edited:
Humans get bored easily. We're wired to fix problems and resolve conflicts. If there's nothing to fix we will usually create problems.

That's just Da Culture

Why don't you want women to be empowered?

It's amazing to me how many women think this shit is cool and cute, and act like this every chance they get, and are offended that men don't respect them.

You're right, God-fearing conservatives are so much more dignified in their Art, like this guy:

You're right, God-fearing conservatives are so much more dignified in their Art, like this guy:

I'm not gonna play that but I'm assuming that's also trash.

I'm also sure that old fuck isn't influencing the next generation of women (or any group) on a scale anywhere near what those red haired rats going around talking about getting their "pussy skretched" are.

But thanks for the whataboutism.

Back