• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is America such a degenerate and sexually depraved country?

lots of reasons, entitlement, lack of impulse control, anomie. But one huge factor that can't be overlooked is the bloody past, to think that's just going to disappear in a century is naive.

Its not, things are just simply more open in America while in other societies they keep shit under the table/rug.
Muhammad Ali once told a British talk show host how they sent all their bad apples over here. The audience and host laughed and it was an ironic retort because he meant that as an insult and it seemed to be a general opinion over there. I think that might have a bit of truth to it, maybe we got all the outcasts from other places, the same is said about australia.

lots of reasons, entitlement, lack of impulse control, anomie. But one huge factor that can't be overlooked is the bloody past, to think that's just going to disappear in a century is naive.

Americans live in human years(for now) but view the past in dog years because of the way they are taught history in school.

I think the US badly needs more entitlement but not in a depravity sense. Entitlement keeps living standards up gratitude drives them down.

Americans live in human years(for now) but view the past in dog years because of the way they are taught history in school.

I think the US badly needs more entitlement but not in a depravity sense. Entitlement keeps living standards up gratitude drives them down.
entitlement makes people honk in traffic, road rage and treat customer service people like shit. We're not entitled to anything in this life.

Whether we understand and know our history or not, it has a lot to do with why we're so fucked up.

entitlement makes people honk in traffic, road rage and treat customer service people like shit. We're not entitled to anything in this life.

Whether we understand and know our history or not, it has a lot to do with why we're so fucked up.

And this mentality is why the US has no human rights.

It does the USs demographic issues aren't bad at all it's just people have an unreasonable timetable for how long that shit takes to heal. Almost every US crime and atrocity has happened within a lifetime or two even now.

It does the USs demographic issues aren't bad at all it's just people have an unreasonable timetable for how long that shit takes to heal. Almost every US crime and atrocity has happened within a lifetime or two even now.
we have no human rights? hmmm. ok. that's a new take.

we have no human rights? hmmm. ok. that's a new take.

It's not. Even on here? Americans flagship human rights are their ability to be aggressively wrong and carry guns. This is typically not what the rest of the world thinks of when they hear the term.

People who are free have no need to tell you how free they are.

Even more so than countries where prostitution is legal, and public nudity is normalized. I'm fairly certain that Americans are also more religious than other developed countries as well, so why is this the case? Is it just a byproduct of free speech and capitalism?
At this point in American history? Two words: Joe Biden.
Expanding on that: Democrats, liberals, progressive, woke, BLM, defund-the-police, and LGBT supporters.
That is what San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, and New York wanted and now have: Crime, drug use, homelessness, and the rest of what is bad. Now, all this is a small part of big America. It is happening in big cities that are controlled by liberal leaders. The majority of the United States is not like that. Thankfully!

Last edited:

How long did it take China to recover culturally and stop being crime riddled after the rape of Nanking and the opium wars?

Americans are obsessed with tits unlike in Muslim countries. Its gross.

Can you provide some other examples of their unique depravity.

YOu know that sets them apart?
muslims are more sexually repressed and thus depraved in some quarters. Don't some of those country have a lot of man-boy shit? I've read some horrid accounts by women who go there for sex work, the money is there but I always believed that you can't get back some things when you give them up. Some poster on youtube (who knows if it's true) said she had a relative who went over there and let men shit on her, she made money, got rich but committed suicide.

That's not true at all though. America has a lot of losers, but they aren't the majority.
even the losers don't worry about starving to death. I often wonder how long our tent cities would last if they didn't have resources to feed them. Like in the old days, when starved bodies were found in alleys and it was common.

Is any other country trying to normalize stuff like this?

how about the parents who allow their kids to be around that bullshit. Parents are so busy trying to keep up with the Joneses that they'll eagerly hand their kids over to the public school system who teach bullshit that no school should be teaching.

It's not. Even on here? Americans flagship human rights are their ability to be aggressively wrong and carry guns. This is typically not what the rest of the world thinks of when they hear the term.

People who are free have no need to tell you how free they are.
when i think no human rights, i think of gulags or concentration camps. We don't have anything like that here. We do have a high prison population but that's maybe because we're so fucked up.

as far as the declarations of freedom, i'd agree. Anywhere you have to slave your life away to the detriment of all else, that's not freedom. As far as things like running our mouths though? I've never had a problem like I hear about in other countries. If I were in china, i'd be sent to some shit, or killed, most likely killed because I'm not changing.

Last edited:
when i think no human rights, i think of gulags or concentration camps. We don't have anything like that here. We do have a high prison population but that's maybe because we're so fucked up.

The US is very good at selling itself at something it is not. That's what makes it such a unique threat. Other represssive regimes attack your body the US prefers the mind.

The US is very good at selling itself at something it is not. That's what makes it such a unique threat. Other represssive regimes attack your body the US prefers the mind.
Sure, and they do a great job of it. The "poor" in our country wear their own self loating on their sleeves. More often than not, even the "poor" immigrants we get in here aren't filthy, disheveled, smoking shit and zonked out on some shit.

Back