• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to see a piece of shit succeed in anything? Would you still want him in the UFC if he was a pedophile and diddled little kids?
i dont want to see him "succeed" in anything. Like i said i dont give a fuck about what a fighter i enjoy watching does in his private life, i dont care about any personal info on them, i just enjoy good fights because i am a fanatic fight fan.
if the law says he should be free and not punished its not my job to punish him.
pedofiles need to get killed immediately or put in prison for life. The family of the raped kids should worry about that and kill the pedo somehow, thats also not my job. i would enjoy to see a pedo get beat down in MMA though, wouldnt that be nice?

i dont want to see him "succeed" in anything. Like i said i dont give a fuck about what a fighter i enjoy watching does in his private life, i dont care about any personal info on them, i just enjoy good fights because i am a fanatic fight fan.
if the law says he should be free and not punished its not my job to punish him.
pedofiles need to get killed immediately or put in prison for life. The family of the raped kids should worry about that and kill the pedo somehow, thats also not my job. i would enjoy to see a pedo get beat down in MMA though, wouldnt that be nice?
By wanting to watch him fight, you are giving him a platform to succeed.

Why would you want to see a piece of shit succeed in anything? Would you still want him in the UFC if he was a pedophile and diddled little kids?
for example Cochrane used to bang dudes in the ass in front of a camera for money, pretty disgusting, but the dude had some legit good tough fights that i enjoyed watching.

for example Cochrane used to bang dudes in the ass in front of a camera for money, pretty disgusting, but the dude had some legit good tough fights that i enjoyed watching.
Are you comparing rapists to homosexuals?

By wanting to watch him fight, you are giving him a platform to succeed.
which does NOT mean that "i want so see him succeed". I very rarely root for fighters anymore, i just want to enjoy fucking good fights. sometimes i change my mind during a fight and start root for the other guy because he shows a lot of heart and will and skill... thats how i roll.

Was he not indicted? He wears an ankle bracelet I believe.

More black-on-white violence, and Muslim violence too, but hey, diversity!

i love all these white knights coming in here acting outraged that this guy who hasn't even been found guilty, still has a job.

i hope you guys don't get accused of anything, otherwise people like you would burn you before they have any evidence.

Are you comparing rapists to homosexuals?
i am responsible for what i said and not what you understand out of it. i never said Abdul is a rapist. He is accused of something, and i dont care of what he is been accused of because i dont care about any drama outside of the cage. He is a very exciting fighter and thats the only thing i care about.

For some reason, i mean there is possible intimidation, but its interesting how he managed to rape one while the other waited for her turn, no idea who he is tho.

At this point its just an accusation. However if I were wrongly accused of this, I would be screaming from the rooftops. His response and reaction when he's asked by helwani and others will be telling. If he is guilty I hope he rots in prison. If he just fucked two willing drunk chicks really rough, he needs to not pick up any more strange and realize not every woman wants to be power fucked by a professional athlete.

Holy shit is that how do you like them apples? Never seen him in anything else.
a3fe087dce37aee60933dd7749728436

Really? He was great in the TV series 'OZ' albeit just being one of many many characters on that show. If you have not seen Oz I highly recommend it. It's my second favorite show ever, only Sopranos beats it, but not by much. (The first season and maybe even the second are going to be pretty cheesy - hey it was the 90s) But totally worth it.

This is the WME era and they're way above the law

he won't be charged

Is it not obvious why he is still under contract? Bc the women's story is flimsy AF and the UFC presumes the charges will eventually be dropped.

The only way to get Sherdoggers to defend a black Muslim dude in America is to accuse him of rape. The brotherhood is strong.

If he told UFC that he is going to fully cooperate with them and the law enforcement then the contract is likely frozen until further notice. Like they did with Travis Browne.

Abdul is my ninja straight TF UP!!

Who knows if both those girls planned this and took advantage of Abdul (sorry if this is not the case).. but professional athletes can fall victim to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back