• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fury's really not handling the loss well

His PR people have been claiming he can't wait for the rematch and that he's in good spirits. Let's see how they try to spin this. If I were them I'd say it wasn't even Fury. You only see a partial glimpse of his face on video for a fraction of a second.
If it was him they cant lie about it. It could be proven by something we havent seen yet. Too many witnesses.

Fury cannot stay retired even if he retires because boxing is the only thing preventing him from becoming a complete trainwreck.

Most people retire so they enjoy life with their families and whatnot. For Fury, the choice is between boxing and overdosing in a trailer park.
Its gonna have to stop either way

Fury was always like that it was just not public. He did blow, alcohol , eating huge amounts of food, and whatever else most of his life. This is nothing new.

If he can get into his training camp disciplined stuff like that wont matter. Usyk is just better.

he'll be fine .. he has 6 months to prepare this time .. no weight draining, no having to restrict sparring because of a cut .. no stupid fight beforehand distracting him .. rematch is gonna be a hell of a fight

he'll be fine .. he has 6 months to prepare this time .. no weight draining, no having to restrict sparring because of a cut .. no stupid fight beforehand distracting him .. rematch is gonna be a hell of a fight

he was weight draining? what does that mean?

He was born in Manchester. His entire lineage is from Ireland, both his mother, father and paternal grandparents were from Ireland.

In other words he's an Irish Traveller born in Manchester who currently resides in the Lancashire town of Morecambe.

It's all about perspective, one could say he suffered a split decision loss, the only one in his career, to the HW with the greatest overall boxing resume of all time who happens to be undefeated.

Maybe if he looked at it like that he'd take it better.

It's all about perspective, one could say he suffered a split decision loss, the only one in his career, to the HW with the greatest overall boxing resume of all time who happens to be undefeated.

Maybe if he looked at it like that he'd take it better.
Fury could lie to himself but what's the point? He knows the Split Decision was dubious. The judge that somehow scored it for him has a history of scoring against Usyk. Prior to this fight the same thing happened in the Joshua-Usyk rematch where one of the judges scored it for Joshua. Both should've been Unanimous for the Ukrainian.

He was born in Manchester. His entire lineage is from Ireland, both his mother, father and paternal grandparents were from Ireland.

And? Half of Manchester and Liverpool have Irish descendancy. And you can extend that to a large % of the population, myself included. The fact that he was born, lives and fights under the British flag makes me think he probably feels more English than Irish!

Last edited:
Fury could lie to himself but what's the point? He knows the Split Decision was dubious. The judge that somehow scored it for him has a history of scoring against Usyk. Prior to this fight the same thing happened in the Joshua-Usyk rematch where one of the judges scored it for Joshua. Both should've been Unanimous for the Ukrainian.
I actually had the fight very close with Usyk winning, even when it finished I told the people I was watching it with I expected a split decision (part because Usyk always gets that treatment)

But it was close and in some rounds Usyk seemed to be clueless as to how to approach Fury but then Usyk’s greatest asset (in my opinion) came through as it always does, he makes the adjustments that seem he wont be able to make and the fight takes a turn, just like he did with Joshua.

But it was a great effort from Fury against a fighter who now seems to live under legendary status, nothing to be ashamed about, although I suspect Usyk will win the rematch more easily

And? Half of Manchester and Liverpool have Irish descendancy. And you can extend that to a large % of the population, myself included. The fact that he was born, lives and fights under the British flag makes me think he probably feels more English than Irish!

Yep, he's English.

Back