Why hate the great Conor Mcgregor?

He took this sport to a level no other fighter ever came close to.

He fights in several weight classes because he's willing to fight at a disadvantage.

He's beaten many fighters he was supposed to lose to.

Truly an ATG and the single most polarizing man in MMA history.
Cause he allegedly raped women and cause he assaulted people, not being in the cage.

I don't hate Connor. Fair to say I probably dislike him less and more his rabid fans who think he can do no wrong and believe the hype that he's the greatest when he doesn't even come close to cracking a Top 10 P4P list due to lack of heart. I dislike his excuse making, his cherry picking of opponents and his delusion. That said, I can acknowledge he's great on his feet and is a showman who has brought many eyes to the sport.

I just saw an article on Bloody Elbow of him saying what he should have done pre-Floyd fight. Unless the answer is 'Not taken the fight' I bet it's all bullshit about injuries and how had he of trained differently he would have won when here on earth he was and is never beating Floyd.

He reminds me of Tito Ortiz. I never saw the point of fighters fighting him because he always came out later with some injury excuse and said he would have won - it's just delusion and poor sportsmanship which adds to their lack of likability.

Of what? Money, status, fame?

There are hundreds of people wealthier, more well known and renowned with far greater global presence.

And yet I have nothing against them.

So that'd be a big fat nope.

^ she doth protest too much, methinks

Of what? Money, status, fame?

There are hundreds of people wealthier, more well known and renowned with far greater global presence.

And yet I have nothing against them.

So that'd be a big fat nope.
lol But they are not someone you or they know, or have to heard about daily because they are not in the sport you like

Every fuckin day. I’ve got to ignore a bunch of 2020 accounts every day because of this stupid shit.
Conor fans are cancer. They don’t care about the sport. They just want to see Conor fight for titles and post on Instagram while they beat off to his gym photos. You filthy casuals could watch him get tapped over and over and you’d say it doesn’t count. The guy is a gatekeeper with a solid left hand and a telegraphed wheel kick that he uses to bait people like you into thinking he’s somehow not just a coke head who never learned how to grapple.
Conor is bad for the sport but it’s only because he attracts hordes drooling morons. Maybe some people hate Conor, but it’s your kind that are the reason.

<FookIsThatGuy><Dany07>

Besides being a giant d'bag, McGregor's career is defined by preferential treatment, which taints almost all of his accomplishments. Would he have become a dual champ if he were treated like a normal fighter on the roster? Maybe, but there's no way of knowing. All I know is, he got a FLW title shot beating Dennis Siver, and he got a LW title shot by being 1-1 against Nate Diaz at WW. Meanwhile, while the UFC did everything they could to make him look good, guys like Swanson, Edgar, Khabib, Tony, and likely many others had their careers set back and delayed. While all of this is happening, he brags nonstop, as if this was something he earned, and not because the UFC protected him all the way up to all three of his title shots.

Cause he allegedly raped women and cause he assaulted people, not being in the cage.

Do you honestly believe a man as good looking and successful as Conor would ever need to rape a woman?

Stop.

high probability this post was created by someone who works for Conor's P.R. agency

Because he is a massive douchebag.

Funny thing is, he's actually a great guy underneath his business armor.

Humble, kind, and generous.

He's paid to sell fights and he does it better than anyone.

Funny thing is, he's actually a great guy underneath his business armor.

Humble, kind, and generous.

He's paid to sell fights and he does it better than anyone.
Jeiyu0R.jpg

Why are you an expert on rapists?
I am aware of the concept of rape, and the different kinds of people that rape.

A narcissist drug addict like McGregor could very well be a rapist.

I am not saying he IS, since I don't have any proof, but it's ridiculous to say he couldn't be a rapist because he could get laid otherwise. Rape is not about getting laid. It is about getting your way.

Last edited:
I am aware of the concept of rape, and the different kinds of people that rape.

A narcissist drug addict like McGregor could very well be a rapist.

I am not saying he IS, since I donèt have any proof, but it's ridiculous to say he couldn't be a rapist because he could get laid otherwise. Rape is not about getting laid. It is about getting your way.

Damn.

Deep.

You could be a psychologist.

Do you honestly believe a man as good looking and successful as Conor would ever need to rape a woman?

Stop.
You think it's funny to laugh at women being raped? Women who may suffer their whole life for being assaulted? You are totally disgusting, I hope they ban you asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back