Why has Melvin Manhoef never signed with the UFC ?

Ans saying he doesn't belong in the UFC is just ignorant. He's not top tier but can make it difficult for a lot of the MW's.

Think the UFC offers just wasn't good enough back in the day... And that's a damn shame

Because, he is a striker, in the UFC he would get creamed. Soo many elite wrestlers and it wouldn't even be a fight.

Keep in mind, I love Melvin Manhoef, one of my favorite fighters ever.

He's exciting and would bring in money with the right matchups. Maybe he was never offered enough money by the UFC previously. Who knows?

With the right match making here's plently guys in middleweight he'd destroy.

Keeps his hands too low and gets KO'd by sub par fighters due to an overwhelming fear of the takedown that he still cant stuff.

It's probably because he wants to still do kick boxing and everyone knows if you are fighting in the UFC, you can't compete for any other promotion or sport pretty much lol.

Cause he isn't a top MW. UFC is the cream of the crop.

Get the fuck outta here. I can name 5 UFC middleweights off the top of my head whom Melvin would have a very viable chance of taking their head off.

Be honest man, how much do you get paid by Zuffa per post?

You realize this a mma forumn? Not a lit. class.

You ghrammar Nazi get so damn annoying. Shut up about that please.

If you learn to spell "forum" and "grammar" people would perhaps take you seriously, instead they will continue to point out your short comings because they care. :icon_chee

I doubt Manhoef would sign an exclusive contract were he can't kickbox, but him vs Cung Le would be a highly marketable match.

But the people saying UFC is only for the cream of the crop and only reserved for the best are probably the same ones who were excited that mark hunt got signed even though he lost his last 6 fights and have a negative record.

The UFC is scared of him. The dude will go and just rape people that are either A) A big name. Or B) a prospect.

And then lose to a b level fighter due too no ground game.

He would KO Wand, Leben, cung le, Stann and alot of others. Dude is a monster.

Back