Why don't we see more slam KO's?

knocked-out-8.gif

Young Rampage

Dem.hips

I'm loving these gifs today!

I remember during the Rampage/Bader fight, Rampage was doing really well up until the moment he slammed Ryan Bader. After Bader recovered from the slam, he took over the fight and won. Rampage said in an interview afterwards that he attempted the slam because he was fighting in Japan, and he wanted to do it for the Japanese fans in attendance. I guess it goes to show that not only is it likely difficult and exhausting to do, especially against an elite opponent, it's not always going to be a KO.

That dude with the white shorts nailed that slam...with the peace sign on top of it..

Most of the k.os come from guy or girls holding on to submission or guard with no real control of there opponents...for example khabib hooked gaithje leg so he couldnt get picked up and slammed and it made the triangle tighter too...

armbar slam ko could of been avoided if the the guy just let go lmfao dam he got smoked

Thats not a spike thou...cuz rose held onto the submission...the rules state its okay to slam out of the submission..because all rose had to do was let go and she was safe she held on so the slams legal..she also hit the side of her head first IMO not the top...

I didn't think it was a spike either, I was just saying it's the closest I've seen in the UFC.

Because the UFC doesn't allow the gi

So you wanna be a fighter?! lol I thought about using this one but it didn't seem to be quite as calculated as the others. Still brutal though, I swear if you look close you can see his head squish a little lol

Crushed his collar bone and ended his career.

Here's 2

1) it takes alot of your energy
2) some people dont want to paralyze their opponent

Back