Why don't haters realize, hating fighters makes them richer and more popular........?

If haters are actually making the guys hated on more money, then fans of said fighter are actually costing their fighter money.
Therefore fanboys are harming their fighters more than haters.

Haters don't realize because haters are generally fucking idiots.

Except most people talk about fighting HERE, where everyone knows those guys anyways. I haven't met anyone outside of here who talks bad about any fighter. Even when I trained Muay Thai the only bad I heard was about technique.

If every keystroke I make causes a fuckwit to buy a Conor fightkit, buy away retards.

I don't hate fighters (other than Tito Ortiz.)

I usually just hate their nutsucking fans because they tend to overstate their accomplishments and make excuses for losses and whatnot.

Welcome to the world of sports. Enjoy your stay.

Agreed. The UFC were fools to release that cash cow Tim Sylvia imo.

*you're

projector.gif

*Your

You're is short for "you are." He had it right. "You're" the one who is wrong.

I hate Ronda Rousey.

How much money did I just make Ronda Rousey? Seriously, do you think that sentence just made any difference to Ronda's next pay cheque?

I hate you TS. You're a bundle of sticks and I did your mom last night.

I hate Ronda Rousey.

How much money did I just make Ronda Rousey? Seriously, do you think that sentence just made any difference to Ronda's next pay cheque?

I hate you TS. You're a bundle of sticks and I did your mom last night.

LOL... you might as well be handing over bundles of cash to TS. Didn't you hear? Throwing insults at someone on Sherdog makes them money.

*Your

You're is short for "you are." He had it right. "You're" the one who is wrong.

That ownage was painful to watch

bee-sting.jpg

Why doesn't TS want these fighters making this hater money?

Remeber that girl that did that "Friday" youtube music video. She made millions off of it through the power of haters. The monitzed youtube views alone were probably sky high, then it was downloaded over a million times.

If her haters just went "this sucks" and never went back, that song would have never been known

Back