Why don't haters realize, hating fighters makes them richer and more popular........?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Complaining about Conor means more people talking about him means he makes more money.

Complaining about Ronda means more people talking about her means she makes more money.

Complaining about Schaub means more people talking about him means he makes more money.

Do haters not understand basic logic? Talk about the people you LIKE, this SUPPORT for them will help them make more money.

Are you hating on haters?

LOL

13953783092_54352f67f8_o.jpg

...and what if you don't give a shit about money?

Since any individual on sherdog influences the financial outlook of a ufc fighter in an extremely minute way I really don't know how important it is. If I boycott talking about Ronda do you think she is going to be dealt a crushing financial blow? Would I rather vent my opinions on someone I dislike or shut up in the hopes that it deprives them of $5 in the long run?
Stupid logic really.Yes, you are right, they make money off of haters but as an individual I'm not so pretty as to force myself to not voice my opinion because I might allow a millionaire to make an extra couple bucks.

The point of hating is to get attention for yourself and your opinions, not to financially impact the fighters. Acknowledging haters like this is giving them exactly what they're begging for.

hate is all we know - we suck at life and are fcking pissed about it

So if haters are a positive thing for fighters to have, what's the problem?

Why don't people realize that making threads like this dont make people that are hating fighters less hating?

Ronda is a hypocrite with a vile personality TS. If being hated on helps her then I will continue to oblige...but I highly doubt it.

The forum has gotten shitty with all these Ronda threads.

The point of hating is to get attention for yourself and your opinions, not to financially impact the fighters. Acknowledging haters like this is giving them exactly what they're begging for.

*you're

projector.gif

didn't know matt lindland was the richest mma fight every

After analysing your reasoning I conclude:

Complaining about haters means more people talking about them means they make more money.

I don't hate fighters (other than Tito Ortiz.)

I usually just hate their nutsucking fans because they tend to overstate their accomplishments and make excuses for losses and whatnot.

So you're saying I can get paid for hating fighters?

Back