• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why don’t more Homes in North America come with a Bidet?

If you think getting water shot up your buttcrack is wonderful chances are you're a little fruity to begin with.

If you accidentally touched some shit with your hands, would you just grab a tissue and wipe it off or would you wash your hands under water?

You need to realize you are wrong here.

If you accidentally touched some shit with your hands, would you just grab a tissue and wipe it off or would you wash your hands under water?

Water & soap. I wouldn't suggest using soap to clean your anus either though.

Using a bidet feels absolutely disgusting in my opinion. It's even worse than using dry toilet paper, which is outdated Tang dynasty bullshit too. The only acceptable way to clean up is using moist tissues as far as i'm concerned.

Water & soap. I wouldn't suggest using soap to clean your anus either though.

Using a bidet feels absolutely disgusting in my opinion. It's even worse than using dry toilet paper, which is outdated Tang dynasty bullshit too. The only acceptable way to clean up is using moist tissues as far as i'm concerned.
In the shower, you don't use soap?

So basically you're bathing in dirty shit water <{clintugh}>
54820761cfbe942624befe13a2f36a00.gif

The house I grew up in, had it. My apt has it too. Modern version is much better.

I have to bring my recycled water bottle to work because of this reason. I can't imagine leaving my butt cheek filled with leftover feces. If 80% of the world has bidet, shower guns or bucket next to the seat then there should be no excuse for much developed countries to have them installed.

The west is culturally better than the world for so many things, but pooping is not one of them.

Smearing shit all over your ass with dry paper is such a stupid thing.
Pooping technique is also another one. Modern toilets and sitting is recent phenomenon and is designed to give you hemorrhoids and other health problems. The proper posture for passing stools is squatting like everyone did before the 20th century.

In this position, waste elimination is easier, faster and complete. Sitting, on the other hand obstructs the passage of waste through the colon so it requires straining and can never be complete so you're forced to sit down longer and ending up with leftover feces in your anus and numb on your foot. So, I leave my foot stool next to the toilet to use, really feels like a waterfall and my gut would feel completely empty afterward.

Last edited:
Loved Tokyo.... didn’t use a single sheet of tp. I got this badboy ever since.

51U9NIxMlJL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

lol
What happens if you accidentally piss all over those bidet nozzles? Then they just spray water with piss in it up your ass the next time you have to shit?

So.....do you air dry or dry off with a towel? And wouldn't you have to change towels after every dump? That's a lot of laundry.

I genuinely don't know. I'm an uncultured Americam.

I've always been intrigued because I'm OCD about having a clean ass after pooping, to the point that if possible I always shower immediately after. If I'm at work or something and can't shower, I'm counting down the minutes until I can. Hate unclean butt.

I wipe my ass with 70% ispopropyl alcohol like a real man.

I have bidet and can fully recommend them. The level of clean is far above any wiping/smearing product.

Paper towel til not visible then sanitizer, done. And with this frooty bottom boi toy ya gotta prewipe, spray, then rewipe, right?? Your wasting too much time on your waste. HAHAHA

Back