• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why doesnt UFC bring the legend back ?

Rank Squatter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Man id love to see DJ Mighty mouse back

dude was all around beast and dopest fighter skill wise imo

ASH_9298.0.jpeg

dc-3329-1666101689.jpg

i don't think the ufc itself gives a shit about flyweight. or even bantamweight that much, for that matter. they start giving a shit at featherweight. and then only when conor is involved.

i don't think the ufc itself gives a shit about flyweight. or even bantamweight that much, for that matter. they start giving a shit at featherweight. and then only when conor is involved.

Do Sean O'Malley, Dominick Cruz or Henry Cejudo ring a bell?

Do Sean O'Malley, Dominick Cruz or Henry Cejudo ring a bell?
2nd place concerns for them, or 3rd. they couldn't have cared less about cejudo, i wonder if they even notice he's gone. cruz for a while, at least in the beginning, but a lot of that was riding on the juicy rivalry with faber. o' malley is just a better option than someone like yan.

like i said, bantamweight is borderline. but they definitely don't care if flyweight even exists or not.

I would love to see them breakout the money and bring him back

2nd place concerns for them, or 3rd. they couldn't have cared less about cejudo, i wonder if they even notice he's gone. cruz for a while, at least in the beginning, but a lot of that was riding on the juicy rivalry with faber. o' malley is just a better option than someone like yan.

like i said, bantamweight is borderline. but they definitely don't care if flyweight even exists or not.
{<jordan}

Back