Why doesn't Struve copy Conor's kicking game?

He's not the best kicker in MMA, not even close. MMA is dominated by the roundhouse kick, which Conor rarely uses. But he is the best teep/ side kick/ distance+linear kicker in MMA. That's a style of kicking that fits Struve's frame.
Are you serious?

Guys like Barboza, Thompson, Scoggins etc are in the UFC and you pick McGregor, who doesn't even have a Black Belt in... Anything... hasn't been doing TKD or any Kick heavy style of striking for even half of his life let alone his entire life like the aforementioned... And you think He's the B.E.S.T. at throwing any kind of Kick?

<36>

Barboza's spinning back/side kick is a million times better.

Thompsons side kick is the best in the UFC.

Magomedshairpov has waaay better kicks, every different kind... if Conor was still killing himself to get to 145, Mago would put on a Kicking clinic against him.

Last edited:
Struve is so slow and unathletic, I often wonder if I got in there with him, would me, a regular dude off the streets be any faster?

Probably not but I mean Jesus... I still can’t beleive he hasn’t learned to use his rest. Try a jab once in awhile...

I agree he should also learn to jab like GSP and throw elbows and knees like Anderson don't forget TDD like Aldo either

why doesn't Struve copy Conor's striking skill, DC's wrestling, Khabib's GnP, Romero's body, Ngannou's power, Mighty Mouse's speed, TJ's footwork, Ortega's BJJ skill, Tony's creative, Frankie's heart, Hunt's chin, Wonderboy's kicking skill, Jon Juice's elbows, Overeem's knees, Aldo's TDD, Max's gas tank, Holly Holm's title shots?

Why doesn't he copy Nick Diaz, with the longest reach in MMA?

ANSWER : He is an extremely unathletic & uncoordinated 7 foot tall dude.

No he isn't actually. He has shown some moments of brilliance, very rarely. But it at least shows he is capable of much more. The real reason is his coach he has been with since he was a teenager is just the absolute wrong coach for someone with his attributes. Also his weak heart might be a reason he can't show more dynamic momevent more often.

No he isn't actually. He has shown some moments of brilliance, very rarely. But it at least shows he is capable of much more. The real reason is his coach he has been with since he was a teenager is just the absolute wrong coach for him. Also his weak heart might be a reason he can't show more dynamic momevent more often.

That sounds like a whole lot of excuses bruv.

That sounds like a whole lot of excuses bruv.

Excuses? Bruh, we both gave reasons why we think he isn't successful. People should stop with this childish "excuses" shit, it's either a valid reason or it isn't. That's a realization that would benefit everybody's lives. Just disregarding things as "excuses" might be the most ignorant thing that happens on here.

Excuses? Bruh, we both gave reasons why we think he isn't successful. People should stop with this childish "excuses" shit, it's either a valid reason or it isn't. That's a realization that would benefit everybody's lives. Just disregarding things as "excuses" might be the most ignorant thing that happens on here.

Fair enough. I do actually like Struve. Just never thought he lived up to his true potential.

He's not the best kicker in MMA, not even close. MMA is dominated by the roundhouse kick, which Conor rarely uses. But he is the best teep/ side kick/ distance+linear kicker in MMA. That's a style of kicking that fits Struve's frame.
Conor is a master of round kicks. Rewatch Siver and Brandao fights.

What kicking game?
Except the second Nate fight, where the kicks helped Conor, what kicking game?

Also, Struve should fucking learn how to jab first...

5Igx.gif

giphy.gif

Back