Why doesn't Struve copy Conor's kicking game?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imagine a guy that tall keeping midgets like Mark Hunt at bay with spinning back kicks and side kicks and teeps.

Why doesn't he copy Nick Diaz, with the longest reach in MMA?

ANSWER : He is an extremely unathletic & uncoordinated 7 foot tall dude.

He likes getting punched in the mouth too much I guess.

Why doesn't he copy Cormier and become 2 division champ?

Struve is so slow, he is unbelievably slow. Guys like Roy Nelson and Hunt were lighting him up because they were too fast for him haha, take that into consideration.

I think it would take 1 minute for Struve to execute the kick to be honest.

Because they don't move like he moves
PTT63ay.gif

Why doesn't a Highschool Quarterback play in the NFL...

Struve should go to a boxing gym and only work on a Fckng jab for 1 yr.

Since when is Conor the example of the best kicks?
He's not the best kicker in MMA, not even close. MMA is dominated by the roundhouse kick, which Conor rarely uses. But he is the best teep/ side kick/ distance+linear kicker in MMA. That's a style of kicking that fits Struve's frame.

Struve is so slow, he is unbelievably slow. Guys like Roy Nelson and Hunt were lighting him up because they were too fast for him haha, take that into consideration.

I think it would take 1 minute for Struve to execute the kick to be honest.
Roy Nelson just hopped in with an overhand right thirty seconds into the fight. Hell, Struve was only 22 in that fight.

He's not the best kicker in MMA, not even close. MMA is dominated by the roundhouse kick, which Conor rarely uses. But he is the best teep/ side kick/ distance+linear kicker in MMA. That's a style of kicking that fits Struve's frame.
You think Conor has a better teep than Silva and Jones??????

Ookkkk

TBH I dont think Struve can stand on one leg long enough.
Dude would fall over.

Back