Why doesnt Stipe have a fight yet?

Stipe doesn't talk about his hot balls and take his shorts off in the cage so Dana apparently doesn't give 2 flips about him.
Remember...we are now in the ESPN era. Dana was hoping with everything he had that Stipe would get beat.

Stipe doesn't talk about his hot balls and take his shorts off in the cage so Dana apparently doesn't give 2 flips about him.

Stipe was also on a 1 fight loss streak (by first round knockout) and Mr. Hot Balls was on a 3-fight win streak, including an (admittedly ugly) win over the previous #1 contender and a knockout win over a top 5 guy.

Seems pretty fair, in a sporting sense, that the 3-0 guy who beat 2 top contenders gets the title shot over the guy who got knocked the fuck out and refuses to take another fight unless it's for the title.

People need to get over this entitled 'immediate rematch' bullshit. It has only ever happened when big draws have lost so that the UFC can cash in, in case the guy they're trying to push doesn't make it back to another title shot. Immediate rematches have never made sense, in the absence of controversy and/or it being an extremely close fight. Stipe/DC didn't have either of those things. DC was cautious for a minute because he was wary of Stipe's power. As soon as he realized it wasn't anything he hadn't felt before, he showed that he's a level above him and ended that shit quick.

Stipe's hoping Brock pops for roids before he signs a fight contract with someone else.

Is he waiting to see if Cormier fights Lesnar

Will be only fight for the belt

Was he considered to fight Cain before Ngannou got the fight?

Would he take a chance on Curtis Blades or Volkov in a #1 contender fight?

Or an easier fight against Oleynik, Willis or Tybura?

i think he waiting to fight for the belt after dc done. or to be dc retirement fight if brock piss dirty.

Stipe is Croatian immigrant. commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And He will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.
No he wont. he got lucky he didnt get a fight with cain. He would get retired by cain.

No he wont. he got lucky he didnt get a fight with cain. He would get retired by cain.

It’s clearly a joke man. Daym you’re dense as fuck. I’m sure you’re a blast to be around lmao.
I pity you as you clearly have severe mental issues. Get well soon
Take care

He said before the fight with Cormier that he wanted to take some time off to be with his kid that was about to be born. That plan wasn't about to change unless he could finagle a rematch from Cormier — he offered to fight DC at UFC 230 without a fight camp, but was told Daniel was "unavailable." (Funnily enough, a week later DC turned out to be available for a sufferer from overheated testicles...)

He was asked about the prospect of him fighting with Cain about the time when that rumor was flying around, but said neither him nor his manager had any talk with the UFC about it.

A day or so ago he was asked when his next fight would be by someone chatting on his Twitch stream, and he said he was looking at beginning of next year, around February/March. DC is still his target, but I think if/when DC-Lesnar is scheduled for a card then Stipe will take another fight on it, to be in position to step in if Brock fails to show for any reason.
I think this is the correct breakdown. Stipe will co-main the Lesnar card.

Waiting because if the Lesnar fight doesn't happen for DC, whether Usada busts Brock or Vince pays him extra to focus on Rumble & WrestleMania, DC said he would give Stipe his rematch.

The person to whom you replied wasn't crying, and even if you are dumb enough and adamant to keep saying he is, the definitions each of you are using for crying would get lost in your desperate attempt to one-up him and it's still not comparable to what Stipe is doing.

Now fuck off, dork.
Crying whining whatever you say bitch! No shut shut up and fold the laundry.

He needs to stop whining and go ahead and get a fight booked. If he wins then he has some leverage.
I agree. Also he probably should have let Dana put the belt on him that may have helped.

Stipe is Croatian immigrant. commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And He will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.
They really ought to play that up more in the promos.

I really like and respect this man.

Please follow the example of GSP. You lost get back to work and erase that shit.

I am disappoint.

Wants a title fight and is sitting out

Hope he’s working on his game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back