Why doesnt Mouse move to 135 again?

Aldo is #10 now.
I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to the joke rankings the UFC puts out. Holds as much merit as a turd

It's basically just a list they have to sell wolf tickets.

First, he wants to break the title defense record. Second, he's not a big FLW by any stretch of the imagination, so he would be at a huge size disadvantage at BW. Feel free to look up pictures from his weigh in against Dom Cruz. The size difference was cartoonish.

And I like how we're pretending that every great champion moves up in weight. Did Cruz move up in weight? How about GSP? Jones? Yes, Anderson moved up a few times, but he didn't fight the best LHWs; and I'm sure that MM would do the same if he was given Anderson Silva money.

Because he's a 50/50 fighter at that weight duh

He said he would after breaking the title defense record

If he wants 7 figures he should be willing to fight anyone at manlet weight. Hope they make the Dillashaw fight happen !!!

Well, because he's a flyweight. Why doesn't Stephen Thompson just move up to middle weight? Why doesn't Tony go to welterweight? They're suited for their divisions and don't seem to have much trouble making weight. This idea that the flyweights just dropped to 125 because the competition is just insane at 135 is absurd. They're just smaller guys who were all better suited for the lower division.

Every 125er can make 135 easily including Mouse. If Mouse is the PRP goat in his mind why doesnt he move up to 135 for money fights? Spider went to 205, AJ fought at Hw, Maia fights anybody.
Same reason Jon Jones is staying at 205. He is taking care of business in his division. Same reason Cruz doesn't move to 145

Every 125er can make 135 easily including Mouse. If Mouse is the PRP goat in his mind why doesnt he move up to 135 for money fights? Spider went to 205, AJ fought at Hw, Maia fights anybody.
How many times did GSP fight at MW? How many times did Jones fight at HW?

And Johnson did fight at 135lbs. He only lost once.

Here's another bright idea, TS: why doesn't every fighter move up one division?

How do you even know he can still make the weight? Are you his nutritionist or something?

Because Cruz smashed him and Renan Barao would cream him.
Let's not mention what TJ or Cody could do to him, because he would forget his own name by the end of those fights.

He doesn't want to get his ass whipped by a 135 John Dodson

He will... he's got a record to break & then he talks about he will move up.

Cruz outstruck him until he broke his hand and then he easily outwrestled him with one hand

I'd imagine TJ and Cody can do the same thing to him (probably why he doesn't want TJ)

He also got lucky by judges fucking up the Torres fight

He's a turbo manlet.

135 are monsters compared to him.

Back