Why doesnt Mouse move to 135 again?

TatooNU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Every 125er can make 135 easily including Mouse. If Mouse is the PRP goat in his mind why doesnt he move up to 135 for money fights? Spider went to 205, AJ fought at Hw, Maia fights anybody.

He will get smashed at 135 by everyone from top5

He used to compete at 135. Got his ass handed to him twice (by Brad Pickett and Dominick Cruz).

He fights Ray Borg and Joe McNobody at 125 lbs for a good reason.

Because chances are that he would be unable to make top3 at 135.

He used to compete at 135. Got his ass handed to him twice (by Brad Pickett and Dominick Cruz).

He fights Ray Borg and Joe McNobody at 125 lbs for a good reason.
How can they call him no.1 p4p then

Lol

Little men

Why would he?

He makes around 400k to beat on guys like Eliott, Reis, maybe Borg.

It's a cushy job, not much risk of brain trauma, gets to be called GOAT and PFP and all that on a guaranteed purse equal to what they paid JDS vs Cain.

He wants to break title defenses record, can't blame him.

He is also like 14-2 at BM, so when he breaks the record, he can try again.

But I think he losses to Garbrant, Cruz again. So top 3 instead of a champ there.

Because he got handled like a step child who just spilled his step dad's beer there

I really hope Dana keeps his word and drops that 125 manlet division and forces DJ to move up.

Demetrious Johnson has worse resume than GSP, Silva, Jones (for sure) and maybe few others. He is in position where he is because he was lucky at judges scorecards in WEC and early UFC days.
Anderson Silva for example defended belt 11 times (including Lutter fight) and he had better win streak against good 205-ers like former champ Griffin.
Demetrious right now is clearly the best 125er, but Joe B is injured (tore ACL), Borg isnt real contender, he's too young and he missed weight two times. So if one of the best (no 1/2/3) in 135 is sure that he can make the weight and this fight makes sense Demetrious should accept that.
He's clearly ducking Dillashaw, but I think he must take this fight cause otherwise Dana wont book him any fight at 125 and maybe even he's gonna shout this division, 125ers are not draws and never will be.

Back