• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why doesnt Jiri have a scar from shoulder surgery

Ancient-Aliens-meme-26am.jpg

View attachment 1044918

Look up shoulder surgery scars on google images.

Whats the explanation for this sherbros?
Could be they did an orthoscopic surgery, they often don't go in at the site of the repair. I had an FAI surgery which is a surgery where they shave off a piece of the top of the femur bone that sits in the hip socket but they made 3 incision in my leg to get there.

Could be they did an orthoscopic surgery, they often don't go in at the site of the repair. I had an FAI surgery which is a surgery where they shave off a piece of the top of the femur bone that sits in the hip socket but they made 3 incision in my leg to get there.

I heard of this and this could be the case. I'd love some clarification from someone who knows.

With that said Dana White described Jiris injury as "the worst shoulder injury I've ever seen in my life"

That makes me think it would require a much more invasive procedure. I tore my peck in BJJ and didn't get surgery but I know that if I would have it would have been super invasive and would have left a big scar.

From the sounds of it Jiris injury required one of those too but shit I could be wrong....

I heard of this and this could be the case. I'd love some clarification from someone who knows.

With that said Dana White described Jiris injury as "the worst shoulder injury I've ever seen in my life"

That makes me think it would require a much more invasive procedure. I tore my peck in BJJ and didn't get surgery but I know that if I would have it would have been super invasive and would have left a big scar.

From the sounds of it Jiris injury required one of those too but shit I could be wrong....
I think they go into the armpit often for shoulder surgeries.

So, @usernamee was right below. Damn.

They went in through his anus

Bushido style

You can see multiple small scares on the upper and back part of his shoulder when Buffer is introducing them in the Jiri/Pereira fight. They're on the part of his shoulder turned away in that picture.

EDIT: You can see the scars in the Rakic fight too when he's leaning forward just before the fight starts.

You can see multiple small scares on the upper and back part of his shoulder when Buffer is introducing them in the Jiri/Pereira fight. They're on the part of his shoulder turned away in that picture.

EDIT: You can see the scars in the Rakic fight too when he's leaning forward just before the fight starts.

Please post if you can

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back