why doesnt anyone chop Jon Jones chicken legs

Having skinny legs has no effect on your abiilty to take leg kicks

3814823720626929028342005870080n_1.jpg

Yes it does look at anderson

This would be the perfect strategy IMO

Rampage had some success and he isn't even that good of a leg kicker.this could be the kryptonite

I bet cerrone does it in secret and gets the better of Jones in sparring

Would love to see Bukaw vs Jones

Maybe even some hipster leg kicks from McGregoat
I think inside leg kicks would be very successful if you can get close enough and not elbowed. Inside leg kicks are very hard to land a takedown off of.

if only someone had thought of this earlier. You really are a god among strategists. Does anyone have Javier Mendez's phone number? with your awesome gameplans there is no way Bones can win.
I'm sure I'd have better advice

Dcs corner told him in the 4th and 5th to take him down lol

What idiots.after 3 rounds of no success you would think they would switch it up

Anyone who's ever tried any kickboxing knows how difficult it is to get inside someone's reach (particularly if they're taller) without eating a jab or a leg kick.

not when he was the champion you tool. he had just put machida down like a chump. People were saying the exact thread title about how shogun was going to chop down Jones chicken legs.
Shogun went thru knee surgery after the machida fight.he hasnt been the same since.this is fact

Anyone who's ever tried any kickboxing knows how difficult it is to get inside someone's reach (particularly if they're taller) without eating a jab or a leg kick.

1) Slip/block the jab - let's be honest here Jon's jab isn't that good

2) Check the kick like Weidman did and break that chicken leg

I'm sure I'd have better advice

Dcs corner told him in the 4th and 5th to take him down lol

What idiots.after 3 rounds of no success you would think they would switch it up

Im sure you know more than the head of the top camp in the world. after all, you made a thread the day after, and noticed that some things the loser did not work. that takes some serious skill and foresight.

Im sure you know more than the head of the top camp in the world. after all, you made a thread the day after, and noticed that some things the loser did not work. that takes some serious skill and foresight.

Yea I do.

maybe because the fighter would most likely end up on his back, eating elbows

DC landed a kick last night when Jon had his arm extended. Maybe he decided it was too effective so he didn't do it again.

range.. in fear of getting eyepoked with his 4 foot long arms and fingers.. but yea. prolly range. dc's legs are shorter than jones's pinky.

range.. in fear of getting eyepoked with his 4 foot long arms and fingers.. but yea. prolly range. dc's legs are shorter than jones's pinky.

Eye poke him back

Even it out

This would be the perfect strategy IMO

Rampage had some success and he isn't even that good of a leg kicker.this could be the kryptonite

I bet cerrone does it in secret and gets the better of Jones in sparring

Would love to see Bukaw vs Jones

Maybe even some hipster leg kicks from McGregoat

There you have it folks, Jones is doomed.

Back