why doesnt anyone chop Jon Jones chicken legs

flowers tiger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This would be the perfect strategy IMO

Rampage had some success and he isn't even that good of a leg kicker.this could be the kryptonite

I bet cerrone does it in secret and gets the better of Jones in sparring

Would love to see Bukaw vs Jones

Maybe even some hipster leg kicks from McGregoat

Gus did
Shogun didn't have the chance

Because he'll punch you in the face and/or take you down while you're trying it.

Probably because chopping his legs requires staying at range, and staying at range means you lose. You could try it from the clinch but you'll just get manhandled.

1z3xrae.gif

I agree, probably easier said than done with the reach, but defiantly a weak area.

I thought his legs looked extra chickeny yesterday. Maybe its just that his upper body got bigger? After what happened to AS, I cringe every time Jon throws a kick now.

His legs maybe skinny but his Bones remain Unbroken :icon_chee

Because Jon Jones is no slow fighter, and can catch a kick and use it to turn it into a leg trip....like Daniel Cormier found out last night. After that first trip takedown off a leg kick, you see how reluctant DC was to kick.

Because Jon Jones is no slow fighter, and can catch a kick and use it to turn it into a leg trip....like Daniel Cormier found out last night. After that first trip takedown off a leg kick, you see how reluctant DC was to kick.
Lets be honest DC is not an elite leg kicker

Having skinny legs has no effect on your abiilty to take leg kicks

3814823720626929028342005870080n_1.jpg

54 wins no losses.
WHY DIDN"T SOMEONE CHOP HIS SKINNY LEGS DOWN

Shogun got knocked out by OSP

not when he was the champion you tool. he had just put machida down like a chump. People were saying the exact thread title about how shogun was going to chop down Jones chicken legs.

His jab can be slipped

if only someone had thought of this earlier. You really are a god among strategists. Does anyone have Javier Mendez's phone number? with your awesome gameplans there is no way Bones can win.

Back