Why does watching UFC make you feel so good?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So here I am, after a day of work and an even harder day tomorrow. I turn on UFC unleashed and it’s the Diego Sanchez and Brian Gassaway fight and immediately start feeling better.

Why is this Sherbros?

Violence bro

ted-bundys-chilling-smile.jpg

I like watching dreams get crushed

The more a fighter is emotionally invested, the better it is to see him lose. That's why I can't wait for Conor - Kebab, whoever loses is going to be mocked for eternity

I like seeing people achieve their dreams.

But hey, I'm not a miserable fuck lol.

Honestly the only thing I like about UFC is attending the ppv's at Buffalo wild wings and comparing my life to the trash that shows up.

The ballet of skill, technique, violence, heart, and guts is true entertainment.

No better competition, no points, no half times, no blaming someone else for your loss, just two people putting everything on the line to overcome the other. Same feeling you get tapping a tough opponent when rolling or hitting that best ever mile time, only you get to see someone else doing it.

I like to see stupid/annoying people get hurt and there are plenty of them in UFC right now

So here I am, after a day of work and an even harder day tomorrow. I turn on UFC unleashed and it’s the Diego Sanchez and Brian Gassaway fight and immediately start feeling better.

Why is this Sherbros?
Low testosterone beta males feed off the alpha. Almost every MMA fan is a beta male, closeted homosexual.

I like watching dreams get crushed

The more a fighter is emotionally invested, the better it is to see him lose. That's why I can't wait for Conor - Kebab, whoever loses is going to be mocked for eternity

It’s just an athletic competition man lol

We’re everyday people with lives that frustrate us to no end; we want to beat someone senseless for it but it’s illegal so we enjoy watching those who are skilled at doing so do it.

I’m not a fan of any other sport and I like to see people get relieved of consciousness...

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back