Why does watching UFC make you feel so good?

Low testosterone beta males feed off the alpha. Almost every MMA fan is a beta male, closeted homosexual.
You must be an MMA fan then if you really do train “UFC”, so what does that say about you?

LeftDisfiguredCatfish-size_restricted.gif

There's just something about one on one competition. You put months into a training camp, sacrifice so much family/friend time just for that 15 minutes in the octagon, and anything can happen.

There's just something about one on one competition. You put months into a training camp, sacrifice so much family/friend time just for that 15 minutes in the octagon, and anything can happen.

There's just something about two sweaty men pushing and straining, isn't there?

See what I mean?

because

02c74066be8cee6d278ed002dfed562c.gif

and

8rWSPVW.gif

This is how I feel when I watch MMA.....

tenor.gif

I like watching dreams get crushed

The more a fighter is emotionally invested, the better it is to see him lose. That's why I can't wait for Conor - Kebab, whoever loses is going to be mocked for eternity

Bro, are you me? Watching fighters crying after getting KTFO turns me on more than Paulo Costa. When Coleman lost to Fedor a second time and hugged his daughter I was like

<{anton}>

something about two muscular half-naked men sweating and bleeding all over each other makes me feel so good

Back