Why does Sherdog hates Big Brown?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's really not that bad.

He gave us some of the greatest highlight reel knock out ever. He was at the end of it but we can at least appreciate that.

He has a good podcast. Yeah he's full of himself but he's a UFC Heavyweight fighter. They all are.

Cause he's a self-absorbed dumb ass.

He has a doofy personality, acts more intelligent than he really is, and has a literally shitty name.

FedEx is cheaper and has better services.

Don't hate Schaub.. If anything, I respect him more doing his thing outside of fighting, trying to get on with his little comedy thing and making that money. I'm not a big fan, but you are right, he's not bad. There are plenty worse, I know that.

Peer jealousy and part because he says some truly braindead shit with outrageous confidence

Same reason spoiled brat kids complain about their Christmas presents.

are we talking about brown pride?

After listening to him on Joe Rogan I don't hate him anymore. He copies Joe in the way he speaks way to much and says "100%" way too often but other than that he seems a decent dude.

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

Talked a lot of smack before fights, over estimated his skills and didn't back it up.
Then (and I don't like to use this word) got totally beta'd by Rogan and follows him around like a lost puppy now.
Now he's very opinionated but at the same time very fake and always comes off like he's trying to impress some one.

Back