Why does Sherdog hates Big Brown?

Hes alright. better than Callen thats for sure

Dude has a middling career in the worst division in MMA and thinks he's an underrated great. Had an absolute shit-show grappling match and claimed he "shut down" Cyborg. Sells a few ugly t-shirts that all pretty much violate trademark law to his mouthbreather fans and thinks he's some hustler/businessman. He's pretty much been mediocre or worse at everything he's done and acts like he's a GOAT.

He can't just accept what he was in his UFC career, he acts like he was a big star. Without Callen he never would have been shit in his podcast either, he had no real following

Undeserved arrogance is not a likeable quality. I enjoy his podcast with Callen.

Seems pretty arrogant and douchey.

I liked him better when he was still getting slept in the octagon.

haha that metamoris matchup

I just don't like him. Cant explain it. Same with werdum..rashad, and Weidman.

They hate him because many are butthurt Pride fans who are mad that he knocked CroCop the fuck out

Jealous of his juicy DSLs.

He turned into a douchey morning show-esque LA pod caster hype tampon explosion toxic shock-esque he should use pads

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif
6Pu5JIL.png

Not going to lie, he turned me off as a fan when he did his "shut down" post press conference. It was embarrassing.

I don't get what the hate is all about. Schaub's great at breaking down fights and his podcast is very enjoyable. He also has experience of being a popular UFC heavyweight so he knows more about fighting than most people.

Back