Why Does Mackenzie Dern TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

I do like how she is able to trick people into thinking she has a nice butt because she wears thong style bikinis and never poses in a way to show how much of a flat pancake but she has.
She's got side butt

I wonder if people realize her father is Brazilian and she hasn't lived solely in america her entire life.

That'd be too much for these simpletons to understand I guess.
I wasn't born in America and English wasn't my first language, we rarely even spoke it at home and me and my sister's never had this problem. Even when we spend extended amount of time where we're from it isn't nearly as bad as she is. Biggest thing is syntax, you don't forget word's you just put sentences together differently. She just might be a little slow, that's the only explanation to me.

"and I find it comcial that people in this thread act like they speak perfect English"

That is a fact. People misspeak everyday of their lives.

It has nothing to pertain to my argument, I just found it comical to me and my perspective

That is a fact. People misspeak everyday of their lives.

It has nothing to pertain to my argument, I just found it comical to me and my perspective

But people criticizing her aren't doing so under the pretense that her English doesn't meet their perfect standard, so straw man.

The fact that you can't see the relevance is hilarious, you're an idiot.
she's fat but she has medals? is that what you're trying to tell me, you moron? i already know she has medals. what i don't get is how you got triggered, are you fat or something? what is your BMI? and again, show me your list of medals you retard, not Dern's list

don't know what TS is talking about, but i like the pics.

She is weird-looking imo, and her striking is terrible and amateurish.

Thanks, I am Mexican Amercian and my first language is Spanish, my mother taught me English at a very young age, and after meeting my family in Germany, I decided to learn German. I began training BJJ and fell in love with mma at 15, and I loved the Portugueses langauge considering how close it was to my first language.

I became a bit obessed and decided for it to be my career path because, well, it pays well and I love teaching. I am now 25 and fluent in 7 different languages, and am currently learning 5 more.

I eventually got my Masters, and recently my Doctorate.

Dern isn't faking an accent, she is attemtping to learn and become fluent in Portugueses. It has a lot of similarities when it comes to English, and is actually very common to subconsiouly adapt an accent to attempt to learn a langauge.

Dern isnt faking, and I find it comcial that people in this thread act like they speak perfect English.

Literally nobody does, the langauge is THAT difficult.

Youre right, just wanted to throw my two cents in
Do you need a translator to interpret English or Spanish? If not I fail to see the relevance of this post. Actually it seems like more of an argument against yourself. Basically you said, “I speak 7 languages at age 25, that number is about to be 12, that proves someone can forget her native language in a couple years.” There is no logic in that.

Do you need a translator to interpret English or Spanish? If not I fail to see the relevance of this post. Actually it seems like more of an argument against yourself. Basically you said, “I speak 7 languages at age 25, that number is about to be 12, that proves someone can forget her native language in a couple years.” There is no logic in that.

She didnt forget her native language, she is trying to become fluent in Portuguese, and thus, mixes up some of her English.

But people criticizing her aren't doing so under the pretense that her English doesn't meet their perfect standard, so straw man.

Yes they are.

POERTB7.png

mackenzie-dern-ufc-222.jpg
<{chips}>

She didnt forget her native language, she is trying to become fluent in Portuguese, and thus, mixes up some of her English.

Yes they are.
She grew up in America and her family spoke Portuguese. She now needs a translator for English after living outside of American for a few years, a country she grew up in and still travels to regularly for business. So I ask you again, do you need a translator for English or Spanish? If not, then your personal experience is an argument against yourself. You will have learned 10 other languages without forgetting your first 2, while she needs a translator after just trying to become more fluent in one of two.

She grew up in America and her family spoke Portuguese. She now needs a translator for English after living outside of American for a few years, a country she grew up in and still travels to regularly for business. So I ask you again, do you need a translator for English or Spanish? If not, then your personal experience is an argument against yourself. You will have learned 10 other languages without forgetting your first 2, while she needs a translator after just trying to become more fluent in one.

When I was learning Portuguese, I favored speaking in full Portuguese versus English to Portuguese.

Sometimes, I get them mixed up and I speak poor English.

Yes they are.
So we've come full circle to the straw man, again. No one is claiming her "accent" is fake because she's not speaking perfect English, it's about her pretending to have forgotten basic grammar and vocabulary and the affectation of a suddenly very thick accent. Thanks for playing, though.

She reminds me of Trigglypuff, which triggers me everytime

probably because she was being pushed hard in to the spot light and is fighting in the what is supposed to be the top MMA org in the world but is constantly unprofessional.

She is also vastly overrated in looks and body - she is at best cute and is pretty much a slob.

Its easier for them to create this premise where she is inferior to them so they dont feel bad that shes not doling out blowjobs to the forum.
Some of us are married, and don't submit to women with a little jiggle, because we're already done playing the mating game. They used to call us men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back