Why does everyone talk Conor-Khabib instead of Conor-Holloway

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has only ever been super impressive at FW.

He stopped a wrestler in Chad Mendes at FW and clowned on everyone else looking unstoppable.

He is 1-1 at LW, and is no match for Khabibs wrestling.

I don’t even think Conor is the biggest FW but his height and reach and power are an asset there.

If he cares about greatness and legacy, he should go on a FW run and try to be the GOAT there.

Nobody in the LW division, not even Khabib, can beat the Conor of today.

I have a better chance of becoming the king of Saudi Arabia than Conor does at making 145 again

Beating khabib Tony or cowboy means more legacy wise then beating Holloway a guy who a failed featherweight beat
Financially nothing is there at featherweight

Holloway needs to fight a wrestler to cement his legacy

Edit why can’t 171lb when not dieting McGregor make 145? Yet 180 max can? 175 Ortega can? 170 Aldo can?

He has given me no reason to believe he can’t make 145 if he really wanted to
He made 145 twice without IV before someone brings that up

Conor wont make 145 ever again, at 155? sounds good, but i feel like Max needs more time to actually move up a weight class and be competitive, not that he wasnt, but he cant be taking punches like that, from a guy that punches harder than him, and he is still holding the 145 belt, he needs to go back down beat a contender then evaluate a potential permanent move to 155lbs.

Conor has too much money now to put himself through this torture..

138747_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Conor McGregor is a mediocre LW.

I’m still waiting for a reason why a guy that has never missed weight or had an issue magically can’t make weight?

Cuz he already beat him at FW? And Conor looks like a holocaust survivor at FW.

Because all the Conor fanboys want to see him avenge his loss to Khabib and everyone in the real world knows that Khabib would smash him again

Max gonna get wrassled to Bolivian...Khabib is fast at LW...Max can't even avoid powershots from Poirier...

Conor's fight against Alvarez at LW was arguably his most impressive performance.

Dumb thread.

Back