Why does everyone seem to think it’s funny GSP

With all those galaxies out there, it surely is possible or even likely that there are dinosaurs (or similar creatures) out there!
e09fef21fbe6e421c7195b0688abb0fd.jpg

MV5BNDM0MTQ2NWUtOWEwMi00N2VkLWE1N2YtZTc0ZGY3MmVkZDUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcxMTk4Mzc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg

Roosterhawaii.jpg

War dinosaurs! War roosters and chickens!
Hell yeah, could very well be, anything is possible. Wouldn't fancy meeting a T REX that can travel faster than the speed of light and communicate telepathically though lol.

Maybe I can scare it off with my own T REX :D :D

cat-t-rex-90167.jpg

OP I hear you.
It IS Crazy.
Doesn't mean it's not true.

check out the work of David M. Jacobs. He was a professor at Harvard seeking to debunk the abduction stories, 35+ years of study in the field and he's convinced aliens are abducting people.

I got the impression Firas was sort of exagerrating there for comedic effect. I'm not sure, though.

But yeah, when GSP was talking about time skips and stuff like that....that's not good. But really, I wouldn't doubt GSP was doing it for comedic effect (trolling, sorta) a little bit, too. He seems completely cognitively "all there," outside of the alien talk...so who knows? I can imagine it just being an in joke or sort of a prank by those guys, though.

is clearly mentally ill? He thinks aliens are stealing his memories. Firas, on rogan, discusses rooming with him and GSP placing a foam roller underneath the door. Why? Because if it was moved GSP would know aliens had broken in. Him and Rogan had a good laugh about it.

But, that’s not funny. That’s someone suffering from what seems like pretty severe mental illness. Why doesn’t anyone discuss this? Why isn’t anyone concerned about GSP’s mental well-being?

PLEASE TELL ME you are trolling. LOL you dudes need to stop believing everything you see and hear on the internet. Jesus Christ GSP is not mentally ill....the guy cant just being funny?? His coaches have sad he jokes about these things in camp and isnt serious he doesn't see any doctor. He is just very interested in Extraterrestrials like 65 % of the world are. You said yourself he was on Rogan and made fun of it the clip is here...

His mental well being is absolutely fine lol.

GSP believes in ALIENS and abduction etc. and guess what among the very many studies and surveys done specificity among Americans, Brits and Germans over half of the world believe in aliens, and feel they have had contact with them? Everyone must be just crazy OR dont mind having a laugh and getting attention. IMO...

I will just assume you are trolling because thinking GSP is mentally ill for having an interest in UFO's and Aliens that many in the world share outside of MMA including myself I find it an interesting subject. GSP isnt mentally ill lol

Last edited:
Their are millions of atheists in the world today that believe in aliens.
They worship Niel Seagrass Tyson and Stephen Hawking.

They are not mentally ill. They are just dumb and easily misled.

There are billions of galaxies out there, and thats only what we have found so far! there is many more too. The chances of us being the ONLY living planet would be a miracle, and science is not supposed to ever believe in miracles.

We have only been able to get too Moon and Mars with actual human craft, imagine how many other star systems there are, just by the law of averages there is life in some of them.

There are so many sightings of UFO and aliens over the years by public, police, army, navy, aircraft pilots, and much more. Maybe a lot of them are not true, but I believe some are. I have never seen one myself but I do believe for the simple fact that how arrogant can you be to think we are the only ones.

Now thats not to say they have visited earth, perhaps they haven't, perhaps they have, but you don't know and nor do I . Maybe GSP has really seen a Alien, like millions all over the world, or perhaps it was a vivid dream that he has thought was reality. But you would be very mentally ill to think you know TS.
Some peoples brains just cant comprehend that for every grain of sand on every beach on this planet is an earth like planet in the un-Godly vast universe we have and believing WE are all there is....itss insane lol.

They already found many many many dif galaxies with suns like our own and contain earth like planets and ALSO who is to say extraterrestrials NEED exactly what humans need to survive. Scientists dont like to consider that maybe some life doesn't need oxygen to live, or even water. I laugh at those who claim "No way any living organism can TRAVEL SO FAR....TRAVEL LIGHT SPEED..."WARP SPEED" is impossible etc." WHY NOT? ....140 years ago we got electricity. We now HAVE electric cars that travel 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds....finally since 1908 (Tesla Model S P100D) That is only 111 years ago since the Model-T.....

Now what about that planet with life out there....or millions of planets out there that have "alien life" had their first electric cars 3 million years ago, you dont think 3 million years to this day they havent found ways to get here? Lol OK

Their are millions of atheists in the world today that believe in aliens.
They worship Niel Seagrass Tyson and Stephen Hawking.

They are not mentally ill. They are just dumb and easily misled.
No knock against GSP, but they don't generally believe aliens have visited us. I certainly believe in some kind of alien life. I'm simply playing the odds. I just don't think we will ever know, because the distances are too great. Inversely, they, if they do exist, don't knows of our existence either. A bummer.

Also, studies show that people who believe in alien abductions are very similar in nature to religious people. They rank high in things like spiritualism. It serves as some kind of secular religion, because traditional religions are no longer believable.

And I don't worship those guys, or anyone else.

Mentally ill is a stretch. Eccentricities and alien stuff aside, GSP seems happier and healthier than most of the world’s population.

Aliens most likely exist. I admit he’s out there, but it’s a pretty stupid assumption that life doesn’t exist anywhere in the universe besides planet earth.

is clearly mentally ill? He thinks aliens are stealing his memories. Firas, on rogan, discusses rooming with him and GSP placing a foam roller underneath the door. Why? Because if it was moved GSP would know aliens had broken in. Him and Rogan had a good laugh about it.

But, that’s not funny. That’s someone suffering from what seems like pretty severe mental illness. Why doesn’t anyone discuss this? Why isn’t anyone concerned about GSP’s mental well-being?

what is the point of making clickbait threads on sherdog? It’s not like we are getting paid for this shit.

How so? Aliens fucking with GSP is more logically sound than anything in the bible.
Ah, I remember when I was a college kid and thought atheism was an accomplishment too.

And no, being the only person imagining aliens playing pranks and abducting you is not more logically sound than following the same religious traditions of everyone around you and most of the world. One, while not true in a literal sense, is still socially and spiritually beneficial to surround yourself with people with similar values, the other is a paranoid delusion that causes you t set booby traps for aliens you think are breaking into your apartment. Not sure why your main takeaway from religious people was masturbation habits.

You’re low IQ and not deserving of an answer. Even if what you were saying is true, which it’s not, you have to take into account socialization. Also, you’re initial post was fallacious.

Let me put it a way you might understand. If someone told you they were a born again Christian would you think they were crazy? As in, mentally ill? My guess is no. My guess is you know many devout Christians and don’t think them crazy. Now, how about if one of your friends told you they thought they were being gangstalked? That their neighbors, mailman, milkman, etc. were all conspiring to drive them mad. Would you not be concerned about their mental health?

Actually he is correct that aliens messing with GSP is more reasonable than any religion being real. But your point in your 2nd paragraph is valid as well.

Ah, I remember when I was a college kid and thought atheism was an accomplishment too.

And no, being the only person imagining aliens playing pranks and abducting you is not more logically sound than following the same religious traditions of everyone around you and most of the world. One, while not true in a literal sense, is still socially and spiritually beneficial to surround yourself with people with similar values, the other is a paranoid delusion that causes you t set booby traps for aliens you think are breaking into your apartment.

You are confusing logically sound with normal and healthy.

In honesty it sounds like your diagnosing and judging him. I dont believe him so he must be mentally ill. Then we should be able to say all christians are mentally ill and all catholics are delusional

GSP fans = ignore his mental issues, attack those that comment

GSP haters = act like thousands upon thousands don’t fear little gray ETs, but fail to see it matters little regarding GSP’s greatness as a fighter

Some peoples brains just cant comprehend that for every grain of sand on every beach on this planet is an earth like planet in the un-Godly vast universe we have and believing WE are all there is....itss insane lol.

They already found many many many dif galaxies with suns like our own and contain earth like planets and ALSO who is to say extraterrestrials NEED exactly what humans need to survive. Scientists dont like to consider that maybe some life doesn't need oxygen to live, or even water. I laugh at those who claim "No way any living organism can TRAVEL SO FAR....TRAVEL LIGHT SPEED..."WARP SPEED" is impossible etc." WHY NOT? ....140 years ago we got electricity. We now HAVE electric cars that travel 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds....finally since 1908 (Tesla Model S P100D) That is only 111 years ago since the Model-T.....

Now what about that planet with life out there....or millions of planets out there that have "alien life" had their first electric cars 3 million years ago, you dont think 3 million years to this day they havent found ways to get here? Lol OK
Fantastic post!! totally 1000% agree with everything you said. Yeah its crazy to think how many planets there are, its endless, my brain just goes blank trying to think about it. Very true what you said about the scientists.. they are always searching for water, water this water that, water everything, BUT what proof are there that aliens needs water to survive? none at all because they never met one lol. Maybe they don't need water like we do, the scientists are putting human connotations on it, Yes we need water to live, but they do????

Very true what you said about the cars, so I am 41, when I was a kid if you told me "hey in the future there will be cars that drive themselves", I would be like "WTF shut the hell up moron" LOL.. what an idiot. But now look, here we are!! its all true.

I have never seen a Alien or UFO myself personally but I 1000% can't discount it, because like we said there are billions upon billions of galaxies, so just by the law of averages there has to be life on others. Also if we are the only planet with life then it makes us a miracle, and the one big rule of science if you can't believe in miracles, they hate that word.. so there ya go.

And no, being the only person imagining aliens playing pranks and abducting you is not more logically sound than following the same religious traditions of everyone around you and most of the world. One, while not true in a literal sense, is still socially and spiritually beneficial to surround yourself with people with similar values, the other is a paranoid delusion that causes you t set booby traps for aliens you think are breaking into your apartment. Not sure why your main takeaway from religious people was masturbation habits.

I was in college in the mid 2000s kid.

Atheism is not an accomplishment, it is a human beings natural state. An accomplishment would be your parents being able to brainwash you into believing in fairy tales. But you obviously need tall tales to be a good person or feel good about your life go right ahead and keep drinking the koolaid bud.

And yes, If you actually believe that zombie jesus is watching and judging your actions you are as bat shit crazy as a man who smears his poo on the walls thinking he is Pablo Picasso painting a masterpiece.

QeiTidZ.jpg

One thing I learned about GSP is that you can't take what he says at face value.

There is a slight possibility that he's trolled everyone, including Rogan and the UFC with that alien stuff.

After I saw him troll about BJ Penn and the tranny (although he couldn't keep a straight face), I always reserved the possibility that he was full of it regarding the retirement and aliens...I mean, he trained the whole time he was "retired", came back when the perfect opportunity presented itself (Bisping as champ), won a title then "retired" again.....he's an opportunist, learned the UFC didn't give a shit about him, and played them.

Back