Why does everyone give Ortega's PED history a pass?

What a new and original thread idea.

Great job TS

<RawexDidThis1>

How do you know everybody gives him a pass? did you ask everybody?

Leave Ortega alone

Apparently he has the BJJ skills to humble Khabib!

Because he actually admitted it? While Jones caught twice has denied it twice. Deny deny deny. I think when u admit it, it takes a little heat off of you. But Vitor gets a ton of shit for taking TRT which was legal at the time.

I know he's not on Jones level but still

PEDs are bad...MMMkay
They haven't really, it's still been mentioned and discussed in threads. I think it's that a) he was irrelevant at the time so it didn't catch headlines in the same way Jones or Anderson do, b) he only has one failure, not multiple failures, and c) he spoke openly and (seemingly) honestly about it.

he apologised and repented for his sins, said a few hail marys and he is a good boy.

get the fuck over it.

Bandwagon effect, as soon as he loses again, all of the haters will show up to rain down scorn, all the boosters will hide out, and many others will throw trash on the fire.

Just life.

Donald popped... It was his first UFC bout & he doesn't look like he's on the sauce, so it's not top of mind

Because he actually admitted it? While Jones caught twice has denied it twice. Deny deny deny. I think when u admit it, it takes a little heat off of you. But Vitor gets a ton of shit for taking TRT which was legal at the time.

he apologised and repented for his sins, said a few hail marys and he is a good boy.

get the fuck over it.

these lol as well as he doesnt have a long career((Yet)) to throw shade at, he doesnt have the bandwagon of haters that will trumpet the fact endlessly over and over until it finally has no choice but to becomes a thing...

Vitor took TRT, and while doing so tested off the charts for his TE ratio. He also straight up failed drug tests in the past and came up positive for steroids (such as when he fought Hendo for the first time).

PS. I'm fairly indifferent to it. Just pointing it out.

Vitor took TRT, and while doing so tested off the charts for his TE ratio. He also straight up failed drug tests in the past and came up positive for steroids (such as when he fought Hendo for the first time).

PS. I'm fairly indifferent to it. Just pointing it out.
vitor was having a bad time, he just lost his sister just a bit before the first hendo fight so he turned to drugs.

vitor deserves a pass for that.

Because he was 23 at the time and seems to be honest about the drugs being a mistake, and puts a lot of time and effort into community work and helping people in need which makes up for it a little bit.

Jon is a sociopath and a lying piece of shit who hits people in traffic, runs away, lies about it, gets caught using drugs multiple times, claims it was "contamination" each time etc.The most disingenuous person you could possibly imagine.

Big difference. Usually when athletes are honest and say "Look, I took the drugs and it was a stupid mistake. I wish I didn't do it." people are willing to forgive and move on.

Great post

Because he was 23 at the time and seems to be honest about the drugs being a mistake, and puts a lot of time and effort into community work and helping people in need which makes up for it a little bit.

Jon is a sociopath and a lying piece of shit who hits people in traffic, runs away, lies about it, gets caught using drugs multiple times, claims it was "contamination" each time etc.The most disingenuous person you could possibly imagine.

Big difference. Usually when athletes are honest and say "Look, I took the drugs and it was a stupid mistake. I wish I didn't do it." people are willing to forgive and move on.
Bones is GOAT, that's the reason why.

Back