Why does Dana talk bad about his champ?

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why does Dana talk shit about Tyrone Woodley?

Does it stem from the beef they had when Tyrese had said if Dana don't shut his mouth he will reveal some shit?

Dana is being overly bitter. Tyron has done everything asked of him and been putting on stellar performances.

What sort of promoter talks down his fighter anyway. And some have suggested it was reverse psychology shit and that secretly he his helping him. I dont think that is the case at all. Would be better for them to promote him as the best WW in the world right now.

blacksheep.jpg

But Dana has highly praised black people before. So it has to be darker than that.

Cos Dana is the ultimate hold a grudge kind of person.

Why does Dana talk shit about Tyrone Woodley?

Does it stem from the beef they had when Tyrese had said if Dana don't shut his mouth he will reveal some shit?

Dana is being overly bitter. Tyron has done everything asked of him and been putting on stellar performances.

What sort of promoter talks down his fighter anyway. And some have suggested it was reverse psychology shit and that secretly he his helping him. I dont think that is the case at all. Would be better for them to promote him as the best WW in the world right now.

Stellar performances???

Plural?????

It's his first good fight in 2 years.

Also,
It's fucking stupid as a promoter but he is consistent.

He just favours guys who go all out with trash talk and over confidence and people who sell their fights, unfortunately Tyrone doesn't fit that bill.

Stellar performances???

Plural?????

It's his first good fight in 2 years.

Also,
It's fucking stupid as a promoter but he is consistent.

I thought the way he handled wonderboy was absolutely phenomenal. Nobody had shut Wonderboy down like that before it was stellar in my eyes especially when he almost KO'd him.

Dana just bitter

As long as you got my back, I’m down.
Wha... What do you mean?
Will I climb behind you in bed and stick my weenie in your cornhole from behind? Is that what you're asking me? Or just like, morally support you in general and stuff?

Fvck dana....tyrone just doesn't want to act like a clown for him

he doesnt want woodley as the champ thats why. he wasnt overly keen on stipe either. infact he would despise khabib if he beats connor.

he wants marketable champs.

he doesnt want woodley as the champ thats why. he wasnt overly keen on stipe either. infact he would despise khabib if he beats connor.

he wants marketable champs.
Tyrone is marketable. He seems to be on tmz every other day. Dana is just a sore loser.

Wha... What do you mean?
Will I climb behind you in bed and stick my weenie in your cornhole from behind? Is that what you're asking me? Or just like, morally support you in general and stuff?
I was saying morally but hey, whatever works my dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back