Why does Cormier not have cauliflower ear?

george24

White Belt
Reaction score
Usually with wrestlers you see the horrible cauliflower ear, but Cormier's do not have that at all ...

Wow.. Great thread. Maybe he always used headgear? Do some research into what causes cauliflower ears before asking such a question but you are a whitebelt so maybe we're just building a post count

Usually with wrestlers you see the horrible cauliflower ear, but Cormier's do not have that at all ...

Huh?

25jcfm8.jpg

Of course Cormier used a headgear. Many wrestlers preferred not to have cauliflower ears and wore their headgear religiously, as did I, and apparently Daniel.

He does have cauliflower ear. It doesn't look that bad though, looks like he got them drained in time and let them heal up more than most people before doing more damage.

Of course Cormier used a headgear. Many wrestlers preferred not to have cauliflower ears and wore their headgear religiously, as did I, and apparently Daniel.

I wore mine every practice and started getting cauliflower ear my second year of wrestling, I didn't end up getting it because I got sick around the time it started happening and couldn't wrestle for like a week, some people just tend to get it more than others.

1. Cormiers ears are cauliflowered. Everyone gets different degrees of damage to their ears. His are just minimal looking.
2. Some take great care to prevent cauliflowering. Such as headgear, hypodermic needle draining, even doctor treatment. Mike Swick does quite a bit to keep his ears normal looking.
3. Some take great pride in cauliflower ears, and will make sure not to impede their progress. Randy Couture has expressed such sentiment, citing that cauliflowered ears tend to get more respect.

Wow.. Great thread. Maybe he always used headgear? Do some research into what causes cauliflower ears before asking such a question but you are a whitebelt so maybe we're just building a post count

You can still get cauliflower ear even with headgear.

My kid wrestled and he don't have it. Just wears his head gear anytime he is on the matt for practice or competition.

chill out GUS, you were a whitebelt 2 years ago.

I wore mine every practice and started getting cauliflower ear my second year of wrestling, I didn't end up getting it because I got sick around the time it started happening and couldn't wrestle for like a week, some people just tend to get it more than others.
The key is having the fluid drained from your ear as quickly as it develops. This prevents the ear from hardening and becoming misshapen.
It doesn't matter who you are, if the fluid builds up the ear will cauliflower if not drained.

chill out GUS, you were a whitebelt 2 years ago.

Trust me I'm more mellow than you can imagine. Whitebelt may have been the wrong term where troll would have been more appropriate but when I see a stupid thread I guess if it's a whitebelt or not, sorry if we aren't on the same wavelength. FREE MAX B!

He's an olympic wrestler with more hours logged than 99 percent of wrestlers it's a valid question. Don't be a jerk off, being a douche will only make you feel good about yourself for a short time.

He probably had his ears drained each week.

He just doesn't have it all that bad. It's different for different people, and how you take care of it when it happens.

Well he obviously wore one of those retard helmets that wrestlers use.

He has it a little bit. And just because wrestlers dont have it just means that used head gear

Back