Why does Conor call Nate Diaz a boy?

'I'm going toy with the young boy'
'The boy is not far along, I mean they fookin' all are on steroids'

Is this something they do in Ireland?

f3c09548c624fa19375ee9245eee129f.gif

Conor is trying to make people forget that Nate sat on his chest and beat him up and made him squeal, like a big brother bully beating up on his annoying younger sibling.

He is not being successful.

Exactly lol

I just find it odd when Conor is small compared to Nate PLUS Nate is 3-4 years older.

It's Conor way of trying to outalpha him, doing his best Dana impersonation ( like DFW calling Dan Hendo " a kid " )

Conor is just fascinated with lil' boys. It's obvious.

Take that however you want.

Conor is shorter, smaller, has shorter reach, is younger, and just got back mounted, flattened out, and submitted by this so called boy

"The boy is not far wrong, I mean they fookin' all are on steroids'" he said.

Atleast get the quote right for your shit thread.

Im sure he doesn't mean anything bad by it, but it is a power/dominance thing.

Conor is shorter, smaller, has shorter reach, is younger, and just got back mounted, flattened out, and submitted by this so called boy
Maybe since Nate's whole demeanor is that of a disgruntled teenager, McGregor naturally falls into the father figure role.

"The boy is not far wrong, I mean they fookin' all are on steroids'" he said.

Atleast get the quote right for your shit thread.

If he could speak english that might be a bit easier. The boy is not far wrong? lol

Its a subtle way to try and demean him, problem is Conor got his ass handed to him by that boy.

probably has something to do with being Nick's younger bro. It kind of sticks with Nate that he was following in Nick's footsteps and a lot of us remember him as that kid on TUF.

Exactly lol

I just find it odd when Conor is small compared to Nate PLUS Nate is 3-4 years older.

He suffers from a classic Napoleon complex and must convince himself that he's not four inches shorter than the guy who pummeled his face and choked him into submission.

Because Connor can't figure out exactly how to talk shit to diaz. It's a horrible match up for Connor in and out of the cage.

I think so too. He seems stuck in a weird no man's land between being his true self and playing his fight hyping persona.

The persona has been rendered impotent since the thrashing Nate inflicted on him and the true self has become bitter and defensive; rambling about fans who "aren't fit to hold his jock strap" when asked about Nate's media obligations, for ex.

Napoleon complex. By bringing Nate down, he's bringing him self up - although only relatively.

He said the boys not far wrong not far along. That makes no sense .
I dont why he says it but I'll say this . It used to be a racist term for blacks and minorities. I was watching a nelson Mandela movie the other night and that word was thrown around a lot .

Back