@Brown
Reaction score
'I'm going toy with the young boy'
'The boy is not far along, I mean they fookin' all are on steroids'

Is this something they do in Ireland?

f3c09548c624fa19375ee9245eee129f.gif

We are officially out of threads

Exactly lol

I just find it odd when Conor is small compared to Nate PLUS Nate is 3-4 years older.

Should have just posted this in the Wasteland and saved some time.

Conor is just grasping at straws at this point...

Yes it is. Although it's a little bit disrespectful, lad is much more common.

It's not a big deal though, it's not major disrespect and in some cases isn't disrespectful at all. In this case it probably is.

WAR CONOR

Last edited:
This is an important discussion before they ramp up the promotion. I just wanted to get this out of the way.

Yes, they have boys in Ireland.

Did you bump your head recently, TS?

Because he knows his sheep will appreciate that.

'I'm going toy with the young boy'
'The boy is not far along, I mean they fookin' all are on steroids'

Is this something they do in Ireland?
His pre fight method is to dismiss and belittle his opponent, nothing has changed, that's all it is.

Nate is pretty baby faced compared to ConCon as he looks like he's been working on the docks for 20 years.

Or he's just a weird dude. Tito refered to his team as, "the kids" on TUF when Hamill was just a year and a half younger than him. Who knows.

His pre fight method is to dismiss and belittle his opponent, nothing has changed, that's all it is.
Right, belittle the man that had you begging the ref to step in and save your life. Makes sense. He should be thanking that boy for letting go when he did. He's forever in debt to Diaz.

image.jpeg

Because Connor can't figure out exactly how to talk shit to diaz. It's a horrible match up for Connor in and out of the cage.

Conor thinks he's going to KO Nate in the 2nd round? He was gasping for air after the first round.

Good luck with that idea

Rather ironic choice of name, considering Conor himsel got son'ed in the first fight.

31E9D1A100000578-3499319-image-m-3_1458327324253.jpg

Back