Why do YOU hate Conor?

I haven't decided which gunfighter he is in this video

On the one hand he turns a good phrase. On the other hand he seems to take himself too seriously; which will be fine if he actually becomes champ, but if he doesn't then there will be much sadness here. His fans especially are setting themselves up for the vulture trolls.

I hate him because he's arrogant and in my opinion takes away from the legitimacy of the sport with his retarded antics. He still hasn't fought a decent fighter, let alone a wrestler, yet he's the Irish Muhammad Ali. The UFC is turning into the WWE and I largely blame Conor for it. They can't coddle him forever.

chael went wwe well before connor, at least connor is in there finishing people off like he says hes going to

To conor, people 2" shorter than him are "midgets"

I don't hate him but he has a tendency to talk out of his ass

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

I mean 135lbs Ronda looks bigger then him - I know posture and heels but still.

Dont understand the man love for him, I'm in the UK, he's know but not even close to a household name, and he has been pretty much protected on his run to the title bout.
He can only beat whats put in front of him I suppose. He's loud, brash, cocky, rude, and does not seem to respect anyone. Whether this is part of the Notorious fa

I hesitate to post because this will soon be deleted. But HATE? Do you really hate him? Cool down, son.

Yes he is arrogant and I don't particularly care for his persona, but he's proven (despite what you want to believe) to be a great fighter. That's all I really care about at the end of the day.

For trying to hard, i don't have any problem with him being skilled and cocky, but he is forcefully being rude, no fan of it.

I don't "hate" Conor. I hate the UFC's marketing of him and his fanboys for buying into the bullshit.

To conor, people 2" shorter than him are "midgets" and people 5 years his elder are "old men". Disrespectful, loud mouth, foolish, crazy faces, lame overly tight suits. What goddamn planet is he on? Im completely shocked at the amount of people drawn to him. Act like an ass = magnetic personality.

This,plus a few other reasons...But mainly this.
Guys Im an Irish American.I have pale skin,I am short,have red hair and my last name is Querry for gods sake,with some dunlaps/millers mixed in my genes as well....I AM IRISH!!!!! but I cannot stand this guy.

I love how fans of MMA fan be so upset and "hate" a fighter who is entertaining in the ring.

The amount of you whiny brats who bang on about him being so "wwe" and then complain about his personaility.... HIS PERSONALITY, if that matters to you, YOU ARE SO WWE, not him.

"hate" fitch for being boring in the cage but McGregor is entaining so stop the constant moaning that you hate an entertaining fighter. Its so WWE of you.

#1 Reason is his fans no doubt

i like connor and i think he is extremely talented but his fans make you cant wait till he get derailed

this is worse than the chael fans during sonnen/silva II build up

Dont understand the man love for him, I'm in the UK, he's know but not even close to a household name

MMA isn't popular in the UK so I don't know why you'd expect Conor to be popular there. He has only fouht in the UK once early in his career.

The most famous MMA fighter in the UK is Alex Reid. He is a household name over there.

I don't. He is great for the sport.
I will be rooting for Aldo though.

Anyone who hates Conor is probably super fucking lame to hang out with in real life.

To conor, people 2" shorter than him are "midgets" and people 5 years his elder are "old men". Disrespectful, loud mouth, foolish, crazy faces, lame overly tight suits. What goddamn planet is he on? Im completely shocked at the amount of people drawn to him. Act like an ass = magnetic personality.

Psychological warfare. He's playing on people's insecurities to unravel them.

Root for him or don't, he is great to have in MMA... Loud mouth, brash, but he has backed it up so far.

If you root for him, then enjoy his current success. If you don't, you will enjoy it when he finally loses (they always do).

Either way, he makes people tune in.

I, for one, like the guy, his fights are always very entertaining!

You people pay to much attention to what happens outside the cage.

I don't hate him at all. He's exciting and fun to watch, really hyped to see how far he can go.

His fans are fucking obnoxious though. Screw those guys.

inb4 TS jumping on his bandwagon as soon as he gets the title

that's what you sherdoggers usually do, right ?

Back