Why do women do this?

Valid thread ts dont listen to haters. Its because, for a woman, a magical connection is made when a man sticks his penis in a womans ass

It's because her man is a pussy or she is a worthless ass bitch.

This, although a lot of the time they can seem fixated on their exes, even if it is talking shit.

LOL this

I've an ex (4 years long story) that in real life or FB talked tons of shit about me at all my friends and people we both know

Then phase 2, after the whining about how bad person i am, she was trying get information about how goes on my life, if i get many new bewbs, if i've a new official GF, if the new GF is hotter than her and so on... and the reply she get make her rage more and whining harder at more peoples :icon_chee

Best thing is that the first summer after we broke she press her new BF to pass holidays in the small sea village where i go with my family (and at the time with her) since i was child.
When the new guy seen me around was mad and start some weak mafia wannabe blah blah, i've just reply something that in english sound like "listen douchebag, are 15 years i came here in last two weeks of august, guess who is stalking who"
From what i've heard he slapped and left her right after that :icon_chee

Bitches are crazy :icon_chee

It's funny because it's HER that uses everyone then breaks up with them so she can write a song about it.

No homo.

I wish to copulate with the said person named Taylor Swift.

She's free to write as many songs about me as she likes.

LOL this

I've an ex (4 years long story) that in real life or FB talked tons of shit about me at all my friends and people we both know

Then phase 2, after the whining about how bad person i am, she was trying get information about how goes on my life, if i get many new bewbs, if i've a new official GF, if the new GF is hotter than her and so on... and the reply she get make her rage more and whining harder at more peoples :icon_chee

Best thing is that the first summer after we broke she press her new BF to pass holidays in the small sea village where i go with my family (and at the time with her) since i was child.
When the new guy seen me around was mad and start some weak mafia wannabe blah blah, i've just reply something that in english sound like "listen douchebag, are 15 years i came here in last two weeks of august, guess who is stalking who"
From what i've heard he slapped and left her right after that :icon_chee

Bitches are crazy :icon_chee

That's funny man!

Becaue when they simply get used, they're not around the guy for long enough to learn that he has a different stance on gay marriage or something. That's what really gets them going, not getting splooged on and left for good. They can handle that better.

Who's Taylor Swift? One of your exes or something?

Not gonna lie -- that song is catchy as hell, especially the dubsteppy music on the chorus

It is terrifyingly catchy, actually. Good god. Terrible song that will resonate in my head for awhile. The dubstep is a nice marketing touch. Cashing in on that fad.

Why do women idolize their exes even though they used them for some poon and tossed them out when they got bored?

"he was the love of my life.."

Taylor Swift songs on fb

Shit's pathetic

because women are attracted to men who are strong willed and who do what they want, on their own terms...even if it means treating them like crap.

it's akin to a chick with a big ass and awesome tits who is a bitch and annoying as hell to be around. it's hard to say no when dat ass is in your face, lol.

I dunno.

"Why are boobs good? They just are!"

Taylor Swift doesn't even sound that torn up about breakups in her songs, ffs.

At least use a real heartbreak song, like this

Yep, that's a real f'n breakup song.

Is this a covert "embarrassing music confessions" thread?

Okay, my go.

My excuse is that there there were drugs and making out on the dancefloor involved when I heard it first, and I haven't even listened to it in years and years, officer. I consider it a traumatic brainstem injury side-effect.

Is this a covert "embarrassing music confessions" thread?

Trust you aren't insinuating that the mighty Gram Parsons is "embarrassing"?

Because if you are, you and I are gonna have a problem, my marsupial friend :icon_lol:

As for the question of why women do this, you don't Know what you've got till you lose it and hindsight is rose-tinted.

"Why are you crying over that d-bag, he hit you and killed your cat!"

"yeah, but he made great pancakes *sob*"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back