Why do women do this?

viruswitshoes

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why do women idolize their exes even though they used them for some poon and tossed them out when they got bored?

"he was the love of my life.."

Taylor Swift songs on fb

Shit's pathetic

Because they're dramatic, and don't have other things to care about.

i only heard when women talk shit about their exs

Taylor Swift is lesbian and all her boyfriends are gay, she's just a beard

Dunno. It's like "how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop?" Answer- "The world may never know."
Women are less like that the more mature they are (usually). And, honestly, I've never heard a single Taylor Swift song. But, if this is what she sings about, then, well, that's probably a good thing.

Probably because she didn't realize what she had till she dealt with all the guys after him bs.

why do men make threads on Sherdog about Taylor Swift?

Now that's the million dollar question.

They do it because they can't charge his credit card with $300 shoes they'll wear thrice and bitch about how uncomfortable they are EVERY GODDAMN TIME THEY PUT THEM ON.

But really it's because women have no idea wtf they want.

I dunno. A song is a song. Plenty of men sing about 'wounds that won't heal'. Well, put some antiseptic on that shit, maybe even time for antibiotics.

Because they need to built up some kind of big drama to justify theyr classic after-long-relationship transition slut period :icon_chee

Why do women idolize their exes even though they used them for some poon and tossed them out when they got bored?

"he was the love of my life.."

Taylor Swift songs on fb

Shit's pathetic

Some women do this. Some women don't. Some men do this. Some men don't. Have you met 'women'?

You know that impulse you had that prompted this thread? Same thing.

Because they're dramatic, and don't have other things to care about.

This.

Not trying to generalize, but most (not all) women (at least American) seem to thrive off drama and want life to be some sort of movie.

Then you have cool, laid back, chicks.

At least pick a real difference between men and women TS.

Back