Why do underpaid workers take their jobs so seriously?

Are you trying to get a rise out of the young and the rebellious. And you do know how capitalism work right. If everyone steals, than that place shuts down and he loses job, about as simple as can be put.

I always tought you were an idiot, starting shit thread after shit thread, thanks for confiming it to me, you dolt.

No bullshit - there are billboards that will tailor the message to the cell phones driving by...(in aggregate.)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/schumer-probe-billboards-phone-data-track-shoppers-38794906

Straight up Minority Report style

anigif_original-grid-image-23468-1401315118-15.gif

Maybe you're the kind of people that steals the lemon from another person's soda while they aren't looking... then they stay there baffled, thinking who would do that shit and end up creating a thread here.

Trust me I've pulled the water for soda trick myself many times. But if I got called out on it I wouldn't blame the worker just doing his job. That's would be my fault for being so blatant about it, if any employees are paying attention then water is fine.

Maybe you're the kind of people that steals the lemon from another person's soda while they aren't looking... then they stay there baffled, thinking who would do that shit and end up creating a thread here.

**say**

**they're**

It's their living just like any other person's job.

Also, using the water cup for soft drinks is despicably cheap.
I have to admit I've done this before. I tend to fill it with water the first two times and the third time around I'll put Sprite in it.

Back