Why Do Some Fans Of The Wire Like Stringer Bell? He Was A Coward SPOILERS

Stringer put it in motion. And Stringer wouldn't have been dealing with Prop Joe had he not gone behind Avon's back.

Yeah Stringer followed Joe's idea but its wasn't his bad idea. He thought Joe knew what he was doing. But as we saw with Marlo, Joe was weak.

what are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to the post above mine which was addressed to me.

calm down thread police.

I don't care who you were talking to. You made a comment I disagreed with, I made a comment of my own.

Yeah Stringer followed Joe's idea but its wasn't his bad idea. He thought Joe knew what he was doing. But as we saw with Marlo, Joe was weak.

The thing is, no one was weaker than Stringer and he didn't realize it. He had no power, no muscle and what he did have he gave away or eliminated.

I don't care who you were talking to. You made a comment I disagreed with, I made a comment of my own.

sorry, but I'm going to need to see a badge if you're gonna play thread police

The thing is, no one was weaker than Stringer and he didn't realize it. He had no power, no muscle and what he did have he gave away or eliminated.

I see things different. He saved them for from brink of being taken over. Brother wasn't gonna be able to hold off all wolves that were knocking. Joe was ready to move his people Westside no matter what Avon said. He came to Stringer and told him straight out when they were at Dee's funrel(I got the Product,You got the Terrotry, So you see my sitution) . Stringer told Avon and Avon was ready to go down with a sinking ship. So Stringer was force make a play to keep them from sinking by siding with Joe and then forming the Co-Op. He was on the street without muscle, like you said. Brother wasn't enough to hold the Tower, Low Risers, and the corner all by himself.

Last edited:
Stop telling people what I don't understand. You simply can't accept the simple facts about stringer and try to make it sound as though I'm ignorant with some drawn out crap that has nothing to do with the argument I make.

The guy made decisions in his best interest that literally fucked over EVERYONE associated with him. Period.

Once again you fail to comprehend why this context matters to what you posted.

Yes, Stringer failed but his path was the only one that had a chance at long term success and escaping the trap they were already in.

It is not enough to point out that the passangers on the plain at 911 who fought back may have caused the plane to crash early, and blame them for failing, while ignoring the path they were on.

You, again wont understand that and as such you will dismiss it as not relevant when it is entirely relevant to the point you keep repeating.

No one is denying his plans failed nor the cost with that failure.

Back