Why Do Some Fans Claim to Hate Trash Talk and Bravado???? I Love It

This is understandable. And I do agree there should be unspoken boundaries. But once the fight is over that should be it. At least for the brief time period. It was foolish of Khabib to jump the fence.

Not that I don't understand. It was just wrong.
Dude look. This is the part I don't get. Handshakes and all the pleasantries are seen as "sportsmanship" right? Where was the sportsmanship before that? It's just western concept that you can talk a gang of shit before the fight and then act like none of it ever happened afterwards. Light trash talk like ccc vs moraes fine. But I think it's ridiculous to try look like a good guy after talking soooooo much shit by being complimentary afterwards, like pettis tried to do with nate and I fucking hate the diaz bros. Btw.

Dude look. This is the part I don't get. Handshakes and all the pleasantries are seen as "sportsmanship" right? Where was the sportsmanship before that? It's just western concept that you can talk a gang of shit before the fight and then act like none of it ever happened afterwards. Light trash talk like ccc vs moraes fine. But I think it's ridiculous to try look like a good guy after talking soooooo much shit by being complimentary afterwards, like pettis tried to do with nate and I fucking hate the diaz bros. Btw.
I get what you are saying. In the case of Pettis vs. Diaz, they actually peaced it up before the fight.

Listen I'm not recommending fighters to act like Conor pre fight. IMO he has crossed the line multiple times. Not so much that I dislike him, just enough to make me consider him disrespectful. I'm not saying everyone has to trash talk at all

But if fighters do have real heat between each other, even if there is some trash talk, I prefer it to be left on the cage. At the end they are all professionals working for the same thing.

Back