Why do so many people like Aldo?

Fuck you Conor dick riders!

You guys are all pussies just like your boy toy idol McTappout!

WAR FW GOAT and Current FW CHAMP JOSE ALDO!!!!!

I don't really like Aldo, don't watch his interviews and don't care about what he has to say, sometimes it's cringy. BUT I'll watch anytime he fights because he's a good fighter and his fights are interesting to watch.

Pretty much the same as Conor for me.

Because many people care about what this sport is really about. Aldo is one of the best fighters and he represents sport well. Why wouldnt you like him?

Him being the featherweight GOAT probably has something to do with it.

I respect him and there is no denying his greatness as a fighter. I highly dislike the way he handles his business. He just comes off as a massive cry ass baby. That's just the way I see it.

Still think he's an ALL TIME great. Nobody can deny that. The rest is just bullshit to be honest. What you do in the octagon is all that matters at the end of the day. That speaks for itself.

The very same can be said and felt about Conor as well.

Aldo fans believe that they are more harcore and know more than the "casuals". It gives them a feeling of being insiders and belonging when they get together and worship Josie. A really weird cult of nerdy kids that live in their own little fantasy world.

Seems like he has more nuthuggers than McGregor on here and I don't get why?
He always has excuses for everything. Thinks he's self entitled. Conor beat him and first thing he has to say was that it was a fluke and he's the real champion even though he lost. No, if you got embarrassed and ktfo in 10 seconds you're not the real champion. You need to give credit where it's due. Now he's saying that he's going to refuse fights and go up to lightweight all of the sudden to fight Conor after he's been ducking lightweight his entire career. His last finish was almost 5 years ago! (Korean Zombie doesn't count it was a freak accident and he would have easily kept going the 5 rounds). He's playing it safe and boring in all of his recent fights. And last I think it's obvious he was juicing at one point of his career (dropping out of 4 title fights due to mysterious "injuries" and refusing to get tested and kicking out an official from USADA, having his urine sample destroyed only to get tested the next week. An innocent person doesn't do that).
I just don't see a single thing to like about him other than that he used to be an amazing fighter 5 years ago (but that's in the past).
If you're a fan I would like to know what you like about him.
<31>
The Shertard is strong in this one.

You just wrote a shit ton of nonsense. Im a Conor fan, as well as an Aldo fan. Aldo was undefeated for like a decade. He's fought top competition back to back, never been finished , and then gets KOd in 13 seconds...uuhhhhhhh...yea....i could understand why he would feel it was a fluke. That's not to demean Conor's skills, but the chances of that happening the way it did were pretty rare. He "whined" because he was the only long reigning champ that wasn't getting a rematch even though he had the most legit reason to get one. He didn't get outclassed for rounds like Ronda, Silva, Barao, or Cain..he made a mistake and got KOd before the fight really began.
Aldo's career speaks for itself, and I won't even touch the stupid juicing accusations

He always has excuses for everything. Thinks he's self entitled. Conor beat him and first thing he has to say was that it was a fluke and he's the real champion even though he lost. No, if you got embarrassed and ktfo in 10 seconds you're not the real champion. You need to give credit where it's due. Now he's saying that he's going to refuse fights and go up to lightweight all of the sudden to fight Conor after he's been ducking lightweight his entire career. His last finish was almost 5 years ago! (Korean Zombie doesn't count it was a freak accident and he would have easily kept going the 5 rounds). He's playing it safe and boring in all of his recent fights. And last I think it's obvious he was juicing at one point of his career (dropping out of 4 title fights due to mysterious "injuries" and refusing to get tested and kicking out an official from USADA, having his urine sample destroyed only to get tested the next week. An innocent person doesn't do that).
I just don't see a single thing to like about him other than that he used to be an amazing fighter 5 years ago (but that's in the past).

he's GOAT ?

he didn't have the proper paperwork.

Remember when Wanderlei also said that about why he refused to take a drug test? Remember when he also then admitted that he really didn't take the test because he'd knew that he'd fail it?

Last edited:
Stopped reading at "he has more nuthuggers than Mcgregor on here"

<mma3>

Child please.
get your facts straight.
Aldo not only did not refuse to fight at LW, but he wanted to go up and fight Pettis for the belt.
UFC refused and demanded him to relinquish his belt if he wanted to fight for the LW belt.
That is the reason he stayed at FW.

But now, he wants to fight Conor.
He has full right to claim it was a fluke, as the fight was nearly not long enough to make any assessment if Conor was the better fighter.
We saw plenty of proof that one flash-Ko does not show anything (see JDS & Cain for more on that).

you arew just a hater trying to play innocent.
Please go away or be ready to listen to reason.

1361512602_1b2157e533492e78297c16e6cbe1dfceb91d191.gif

I recognize his impact on the sport and his greatness as a fighter and an athlete, but as a person I cant stand him. Hes also a very dirty fighter and I wouldnt be surprised if hes been on PEDs most of his career.

Hopefully he gets to rematch McGregor at LW so I can see him get KTFO again.

Also, I thought Edgar beat him in their first fight and that Mendes beat him in their second fight.

Remember when Wanderlei said that? Remember when he also then admitted that he really didn't take the test because he'd knew that he'd fail it?

No, I don't remember that and who cares what anyone who wasn't even there has to say about it anyway.

Aldo fans believe that they are more harcore and know more than the "casuals". It gives them a feeling of being insiders and belonging when they get together and worship Josie. A really weird cult of nerdy kids that live in their own little fantasy world.
That's a ridiculous post. Bottom line is, if you dominate a division for a decade, you've earned a rematch pretty much no matter what. It's not even about people nuthuggin Aldo. I use to think Aldo would win a rematch, I'm not so sure anymore. Regardless, if he can't get a rematch with his resume than no one should.Ever!

Back