Why do so many people like Aldo?

benibloom

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems like he has more nuthuggers than McGregor on here and I don't get why?
He always has excuses for everything. Thinks he's self entitled. Conor beat him and first thing he has to say was that it was a fluke and he's the real champion even though he lost. No, if you got embarrassed and ktfo in 10 seconds you're not the real champion. You need to give credit where it's due. Now he's saying that he's going to refuse fights and go up to lightweight all of the sudden to fight Conor after he's been ducking lightweight his entire career. His last finish was almost 5 years ago! (Korean Zombie doesn't count it was a freak accident and he would have easily kept going the 5 rounds). He's playing it safe and boring in all of his recent fights. And last I think it's obvious he was juicing at one point of his career (dropping out of 4 title fights due to mysterious "injuries" and refusing to get tested and kicking out an official from USADA, having his urine sample destroyed only to get tested the next week. An innocent person doesn't do that).
I just don't see a single thing to like about him other than that he used to be an amazing fighter 5 years ago (but that's in the past).
If you're a fan I would like to know what you like about him.

Last edited:
He let me down in 13 secondes Vs McDouche.

+ 125,149,153,176,189.

Fawck aldo tbh.

10 years of clinical dominance will buy you a lot of good will. It's very reminiscent of GSP, where he dominated early fights with his sheer athleticism, and became technically brilliant as he aged.

Aldo has every right to be pissed about not getting a rematch, when lesser champions have gotten the same. He is simply calling out the UFC on all their BS.

Aldo brings lots of excuses, bitching and moaning, the charisma of a damp rag, terrible interviews and there's also that certain statement regarding the possibility of taking a dive.

Some people forgive all of that for he is one hell of a fighter though.

Last edited:
I respect him but I don't like him. He's so whiney

The same reason they all like your mom, TS;

He's small, loves it on the ground and to be on his back, and enjoys taking big shots from many men and has been doing it well for a decade.

Big-Grin-james-franco-9496022-272-204.gif

stopped reading after you started saying it's "obvious he was juicing at one point in his career" just make the thread about how much you love McGregor instead of making dumbass points about Aldo. It's obvious your tasting McGregor's salty nuts and loving it by the way you write your post.

Aldo is FW goat have some respect, he defended his title and got caught it happens. Same thing will happen to Conor too, it's MMA. He has every right to be pissed at the UFC, they are screwing the fighters and they don't even use lube!

I really haven't seen much love for Aldo lately

stopped reading after you started saying it's "obvious he was juicing at one point in his career" just make the thread about how much you love McGregor instead of making dumbass points about Aldo. It's obvious your tasting McGregor's salty nuts and loving it by the way you write your post.
So how do you explain him pulling out of 4 title fights and having a USADA official kicked out, his urine sample destroyed only to get tested a week later? Why not just do it and get it over it if you have nothing to hide?

The only people that don't like Aldo are Conor fans. The guy is one of the best fighters in the world. What's not to like?

The vast majority of his haters are McGrubers army of neck bearded virgins.

Now he's saying that he's going to refuse fights and go up to lightweight all of the sudden to fight Conor after he's been ducking lightweight his entire career. QUOTE]

This is the kind of hypocrisy that I was talking about in an other thread. Conor goes up in weight, he's a god, a real fighter, but when Aldo wants to go up he gets slagged! What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Conor in going to be praised for going up, so should Aldo, more so, actually, as Aldo has to go up to chase Conor, as Conor is ducking that rematch so hard. People praise Conor for wanting to avenge his loss to Diaz, but somehow Aldo isn't worthy of the same praise for wanting to avenge his loss to Conor? Get real

So how do you explain him pulling out of 4 title fights and having a USADA official kicked out, his urine sample destroyed only to get tested a week later? Why not just do it and get it over it if you have nothing to hide?

He was injured and Aldo's coach kicked the dude out because he didn't have the proper paperwork.

Most people liked him coz he was a quiet stone faced killer, but now he's a yappy, delusional, decision machine that has lost his grip on reality.

Because his killer FW run i guess, just a guess, im sure people like other things better, like flashy suits or trash talk, having been considered GOAT, multiple title defenses, P4P king does it for me.

Back