Why do Rednecks love dirt and mud?

Has nothing to do with any of that. They smell your thirst and desperation and their pussies dry up. I know a 5'3 Indian manlet married to a white ex Suicide Girl model. You think he whined about his height?

No, he's not rich either.
Oh well, I'm happy for him.

I don't even try so I'm not sure how I could possibly come off as thirsty.

that's pretty common for most, "blue collar" folks, regardless of what country they come from. "white collar" go to poetry recitals and wine tastings. it's more about class, than it is about country.

In the US , we choose to play in the mud for recreation. In countries like Brazil, they have to live in huts made of it.

As Southern person who knows so many rednecks female and male. Its the inbreeding honestly. Shiny keys and the like easily entertain the simple minded.

Im not American (but Im a little redneckish) and today is the 1st clear day of my R&R after several days of rain, so I'm loading up the 4×4 and motorbike and heading bush with the kid and a Mrs, theres going to be mud and slop everywhere.

I think this is how Europeans picture Americans to be like 24/7

Who cares!? WHO CARES!? It could be the difference between getting a little prostate tickle or an inguinal hernia.

Yeehaw.

7798207fbffa6c3d2fd75adf08dd5c4c.jpg

These kind of people have every right to do and live how they want. I will say that I have had to spend time with a fair number of them in my life and i absolutely hate it. There is literally NO depth of conversation ever-- its just beer and bragging and acting tough and trying to conquer things. It is the emptiest feeling I ever get being stuck for a weekend with them.

This happened many times because my wife's family has a bunch of them in it. They are good enough people though.

I mean, have you ever taken an ATV in the mud? It's a ton of fun. I am far from a redneck and I have a lot of redneck family. I grew up in the city, and the first time I hung out with country boys was because a good friend of mine at the time was dating a guy who lived in the middle of nowhere.

We started a band together and played shows. But being based out of that one-stop-light town, outside of playing music, there was beer, drugs, and ATVs. Taking an ATV out in a muddy field after a good rain, drunk and high, fuck that's fun.

Reckless. Dangerous. But super fun.

I'm sure it's a ton of fun to take a truck out doing the same kind of shit. A million times better than suburban dads jacking up trucks that will never see grass, let alone mud or terrain.

I've lived in the South my whole life and don't understand it, either.

Rednecks like mud
Rednecks say "squeal like a pig"
Pigs like mud

It's been a while since I've had to do Geometric proofs but there you go

Back