Why do professional boxers think Nate Diaz has the best boxing in UFC wtf?

Pro Boxers: Nate Diaz has great boxing

Sherdog: What idiots lol

This is the hilarious part: Sherdorks actually thinking that they understand what good boxing, MT is.

Imagine going on say, a tennis forum, and having some club player nobody bring up the fact that he “trains” as if it qualified him to break down pro players. “I play tennis bro.” “Do you even play tennis?”

Yep. Andre Ward doesn't know shit about boxing. Stop posting

You misunderstood. I think that what he is saying, is that the pro boxers are right, sherdorks are wrong..

are you a scientist? then dont speak on science if you are not

Just because someone never boxed professionally doesnt mean they do not know boxing, I pillow fought with my siblings as a kid does that count?

No I am not a scientist, which is why I defer to their expertise in their respective areas, and never say stupid shit like. The professionals think "x" but I know better and think "y"

And sorry, if someone has never boxed, they don't know shit about boxing.

His boxing skills are legit. It's not that he has a good chin it's the fact that he is rolling with almost every dam shot! His striking could do some work but hey... It works.... 50% of the time anyway..... There's more that I can go on about but it'll only take another trained individual or someone who is training to comprehend the stuff that I'll be saying.
cb455ce658f146a9b389ff6f82f11649.gif

AcrobaticBlushingHermitcrab.gif

Rolling with every shot? He gets dropped and turned into hamburger meat every other fight lol.

Yep. Andre Ward doesn't know shit about boxing. Stop posting

The fact all of Roufusport were hyping up CM Punk's abilities should tell you exactly how much stock you should put into Ward's comments. Teammates are always going to oversell each other's abilities.

People seem to forget that Holly Holm was an actual boxing champion.....

Nate Diaz boxing is sloppy as hell, he is a basic Mexican style pressure fighter in the mold of Antonio Margarito, all heart, balls, and chin with cardio for days.

The majority of boxers say he has the best boxing, why? Im thinking he is the ONLY fighter they seen or know.

Or Andre Ward bigged him up and praised him because he sparred with them since they were teens in the Bay and said they were tough and could bang with top level Amateurs. Ward said he seen some experienced boxers fold from the pressure of the Diaz bros in sparring but thats sparring thats nothing.

Here is Ward he keeps praising Nate, but I dont see it and Ward is a fine boxer with great skills

James Toney who is the slickest in the game thinks Nate is the best boxer in UFC, I think James been hit too much in sparring.

Sorry, bro but I've got to disagree with you completely on this one. Nate has excellent boxing skills that translate very, very well to MMA. Is he the best? That's subjective. IMO he's definitely one of the top three best fighters to use boxing modified for MMA. With Petr Yan & maybe Miocic being the other two.

He's simply put in the most work and has their respect because he actually trains with them and spars like a boxer, not an MMA guy doing some boxing.

People seem to forget that Holly Holm was an actual boxing champion.....
Holy shit. I can't believe I forgot about her. Good call. With a 33-2-3 record & multiple world titles, she's by far the most accomplished pro boxer to fight at the championship level in MMA, I'll give her that.

Its ugly and sloppy, Masvidal has better boxing than Nate. All nate has has is pressure, chin, and stamina. He slaps an throws those slappy combos
Nate throws better combos, he's better at body work, helmet guarding and rolling with punches which are key components of boxing but I do agree that Masvidal is better overall in boxing due to his footwork. I would rate Nate at 8/10 for MMA boxing, Mas 9, Conor 9, Dustin 9 Israel 10 possibly.

Reason why boxers say hes the best is because he's the only one they've trained with and are friends with.

Maybe they're full of shit? Then again, i've never seen Nate or Nick for that matter fight with 12oz gloves on, so who knows?

I don't think their comments are on his in cage performances, but rather in the gym.

Nate Diaz boxing is sloppy as hell, he is a basic Mexican style pressure fighter in the mold of Antonio Margarito, all heart, balls, and chin with cardio for days.

The majority of boxers say he has the best boxing, why? Im thinking he is the ONLY fighter they seen or know.

Or Andre Ward bigged him up and praised him because he sparred with them since they were teens in the Bay and said they were tough and could bang with top level Amateurs. Ward said he seen some experienced boxers fold from the pressure of the Diaz bros in sparring but thats sparring thats nothing.

Here is Ward he keeps praising Nate, but I dont see it and Ward is a fine boxer with great skills

James Toney who is the slickest in the game thinks Nate is the best boxer in UFC, I think James been hit too much in sparring.

Well TS when you have multiple high level boxers who have been in the game 20+ years telling you his boxing is the best, maybe the problem isn't them, maybe it's perception of what you think good boxing is

I doubt most pro boxers watch MMA regularly, so they probably haven’t seen many other fighters’ boxing...

Diaz’s fights with McGregor were both high profile bouts, and Diaz showed great boxing in both...

Neither Diaz is a headhunter, which almost every mma guy is. They have some type of strategy to weather storms and wear people out. So they're different.

No I am not a scientist, which is why I defer to their expertise in their respective areas, and never say stupid shit like. The professionals think "x" but I know better and think "y"

And sorry, if someone has never boxed, they don't know shit about boxing.
If someone never did science they don't know science right? dont get butt hurt bud from a visual aspect Nate looks very sloppy and slow thats all I am saying. I think the reason the Boxers praise him is because he respects boxers and shows them love so its basically returning the favor.

Member when Floyd was saying Bieber's got legit skillz?

His boxing skills are legit. It's not that he has a good chin it's the fact that he is rolling with almost every dam shot! His striking could do some work but hey... It works.... 50% of the time anyway..... There's more that I can go on about but it'll only take another trained individual or someone who is training to comprehend the stuff that I'll be saying.

you used a fight where he got dropped 3 times as an example of him having great boxing.

Sorry, bro but I've got to disagree with you completely on this one. Nate has excellent boxing skills that translate very, very well to MMA. Is he the best? That's subjective. IMO he's definitely one of the top three best fighters to use boxing modified for MMA. With Petr Yan & maybe Miocic being the other two.

In terms of chin and pressure and stamina maybe I can see it. But when people think boxing they think crispy technical punches like Andrei Arlovski, I think Rose Namajunas has some of the best boxing people dont want to admit it but she does.

This. Because boxers are paying attention to his defense (e.g. shoulder roll, crazy monkey, ), they see that he rarely gets tagged clean on the chin/jaw, and they can appreciate the work he puts into ripping body shots along the cage. Boxers are not impressed with MMA fighters spamming the same entries and combos with textbook form.

Back