Why do people pretend Conor has lost so many fights???

I seem to recall there being a stand up while chad was on top and advancing. Im not.sayojg i agree with all these i just meant these are hownive heard people discredit his wins
Chad went for a guillotine which is how conor got out from the bottom.

Yes but you spelled Joseph Duffy wrong. Even at featherweight he got taken down by the chad who had just come off the couch. Everybody knows he loses to anybody with a half decent wrestling game without an ego that won’t get in the way of them actually using it ala Eddie... or justa gatekeepthje if they fought n Conor KOed him.

They have only ever given him favorable stylistic matchups except kabib and the chad. He’s much like Anderson who only ruled when there were only shitty wrestlers around.

Conor’s legacy will go down as a manlet crusher from his run at FW outsizing and outreaching those guys till he couldn’t make that weight anymore and immediately became a joke
People like this idiot are the only reason I waste time posting on these threads sometimes

The amount of nonsense you see spewed in Conor threads is easily the worst I've ever seen in mma

Like I said to pretend Conor is not a top notch fighter either you have serious mental issues or your mothers have been boned to many times and you guys are very very angry at life........

If he hadn't hyped himself up as much as he did, there wouldn't be nearly as much backlash. His actual MMA record is still very impressive and he only has two losses.

But he turned into some extreme drama queen and every loss will hit him way harder because of that. Even the mayweather one which should be mostly irrelevant.

Think about the buildup to the khabib fight. All the "mindgames" he tried to play and how it all backfired when khabib was smashing and talking to him for 3 rounds straight. Hard to come back from that.

It is definitely overblown by haters. The Floyd loss doesn't matter one bit. Different sport and he faced the best ever. Khabib would have lost too, or any other UFC fighter.

Outside of that he lost to the current champ who is dominating everyone, and dropped one to Diaz who he then rematched and beat. He's still elite, he just isn't #1 at the moment.

Like I said to pretend Conor is not a top notch fighter either you have serious mental issues or your mothers have been boned to many times and you guys are very very angry at life........

We know Conor used to be a top notch fighter. We don't know whether he is now or not. The last time he fought in the Octagon, he was prison raped. And the last time he won in the octagon was nearly 3 years ago. Obama was still President. There is no reason he should even be ranked at this point.

Well it's not like he actually fights his way up a division, fighting contenders, or defending belts. So when he loses its pretty hilarious given the cakewalk he's typically given, just highlights how many more losses he would have if he was actually treated the same as other fighters.

All I hear is how he hasn't won a fight since 2016 yet expects to be able to get into the title shot just because he's Conor.

But nope, other fighters are more deserving and have earned their shot by working hard and being patient and people aren't entertaining Conor in that sense no more.

So basically.

1. Hasn't won a fight since 2016 - True.
2. Lost two fights out of his last four - True.

That's all I hear really, in fact if anything people often praise Conor for his run previous to this but that was then.

Honestly, give him a fight like Gaethje and win or lose he could gain some respect back as a fighter cause the Khabib loss he did look ridiculous in but so have a lot of fighters so it's not exclusive to Conor ain't that.

Conor has only lost to Nate and Khabib in the ufc. People act like he has lost so many fights for some reason.

And he avenged the Nate loss. Khabib one remains to be seen.

People don't like Conor, that's the reason. It's simple as that. I don't like the guy either but I admire his fighting skills. Besides Khabib, I don't think he'll lose to anyone at LW and below. And if the Khabib rematch happens, Conor will have a significant chance although Khabib will be the favourite.

If he hadn't hyped himself up as much as he did, there wouldn't be nearly as much backlash. His actual MMA record is still very impressive and he only has two losses.

But he turned into some extreme drama queen and every loss will hit him way harder because of that. Even the mayweather one which should be mostly irrelevant.

Think about the buildup to the khabib fight. All the "mindgames" he tried to play and how it all backfired when khabib was smashing and talking to him for 3 rounds straight. Hard to come back from that.

He has four losses.

And he avenged the Nate loss. Khabib one remains to be seen.

People don't like Conor, that's the reason. It's simple as that. I don't like the guy either but I admire his fighting skills. Besides Khabib, I don't think he'll lose to anyone at LW and below. And if the Khabib rematch happens, Conor will have a significant chance although Khabib will be the favourite.

You sound to reasonable expect a bunch or tarted responses brother.....

Sorry, McGregor fans, it's over. Your boy is a half step up from being a street crackhead. You're gonna need some other obnoxious turd to live vicariously through in order to fill up your empty and meaningless lives.

Cause he's Khabib bitch.
Like seriously, nothing more ridiculous than talking so much trash and being so exposed in the fight, cheating 20 times and still totally helpless getting destroyed by Khabib.
And after that, still talking about the fight and finding ridiculous excuses after one year, not fighting again and doing ugly things outside the cage.

It's just rational to make fun of Conor, yeah I know, b...b...but he's rich.

ED5YRM0XsAcy3cE

The same reason people pretend that CM punk has lost a ton of fights... we’ve seen enough to draw a conclusion

Because their little minds can't handle him being a great fighter and a horrible person..

Therefore they have to make stuff up so they can sleep at night all while they let a person they "hate" take up almost all their attention on this forum.. it's really sad actually.. just like Jones haters..

It's a bit like going to see a concert with a band you hate, hoping they will fuck up and then spend time on a forum gloating over them fail.. just don't watch the fucking band and shut your negative ass up..

It's really hard to be a fan of the guy but i'd love for him to make a run just to see the vultures suffer..

Last edited:
Ask yourself why so many pretended that Conor was the GOAT, unbeatable, etc, and you will find your answer.

Under anonymity, people will act far more extremist to get their point across. The reality is that Conor is a great fighter who was never even close to GOAT status, who owes much of his success to his mind games, but could not have done it without the skill to back it up.

Conor has only lost to Nate and Khabib in the ufc. People act like he has lost so many fights for some reason.
the problem with your statement is not that he lost a lot of fights ...its just that he hardly ever fights.... Conor never had to fight his way to the top and if he did he would have lost a lot more....Conor knows he would lose to at least 4 fighters ranked in the top 10 at 155.... And at least 3 fighters would give him serious trouble where there the strong possibility he can lose
...thanks 7 fights right there.. Don't make me name them go look at the rankins

Back