Why do people pretend Conor has lost so many fights???

its weird shawn does the twist...and not stroke.....when you pretend sucking to insult someone...u dont do the twist unless...you gay

giphy.gif

Why do people keep making threads about some whiskey drinking mofo who has not done anything in literally years?

Hey now he has done plenty!!!!

Punched a old man
Attacked a bus
had a baby to a random girl
Investigated for sexual assault

The man has been busy as hell!

I picked Mac to lose in several fights in a row, especially the Aldo fight and he showed me he was the truth. He lost to Floyd in a boxing match and one of the LW goats that no one has come close to beating.. so yeah all I have left are his human looking performances against nate at 170. I'd pick him over everyone at 155 not named Khabib or Tony, and I wouldn't even be all that shocked if he beat Tony. That inactivity is prob his worst enemy IMO.

His record in the last 4 years is 49-0 because no one on god's green earth can take that left hand.

48 - 1

The barfly took that there left.

Mayweather is possibly the best boxer of all time. Unless you were delusional, nobody had Conor winning that fight.

Khabib mauled him like he mauled everyone. He's undefeated for good reason.

Conor fought Diaz at 170lbs because his original opponent got injured. He was originally scheduled for a bout at 155, but Diaz coulsnco make the weight in time.

Conor fought Diaz at the same weight again for the rematch and won.

Dude made a shit ton of money, had two kids and built a successful Whiskey business. That's what he's been doing for 3 years.

yeah there was a whole SUB FORUM dedicated to that fight and 90% in that forum was about how Conor would kill Mayweather.... How nobody could take that left or how Conor was going to run boxing...
I wish the mods would let it back up I am sure a lot of people would feel embarrassed....

Conor haters are gonna get a reality check when McGregor makes his return to the octagon by year's end. I don't see anyone at LW other than Khabib who I would favor to beat Conor. The rest of the division is filled with easy targets.

Why do people pretend Conor is still relevant?

Do they? They pretend he sucks and would lose to 90% of the LW roster but who has claimed he's lost more than he has? Conor will always be a what could have been imo, I think he really had the potential to be a dominate champ but sadly that was never part of his plans.

While I agree he is a "what could of been" I don't feel he would have been a dominant champ. Khabib and Tony both in the trenches. I don't think he loses to most lightweights, but I get the sense if he fought as much as we'd like, his reign would not have been that of a dominant champ but a short lived reign.

Of course I'll be the first to tell you this is pure speculation and opinion. For all I know he'd end up icing everybody, but hence the "what could have been", we'll never know.

Mayweather is possibly the best boxer of all time. Unless you were delusional, nobody had Conor winning that fight.

Khabib mauled him like he mauled everyone. He's undefeated for good reason.

Conor fought Diaz at 170lbs because his original opponent got injured. He was originally scheduled for a bout at 155, but Diaz coulsnco make the weight in time.

Conor fought Diaz at the same weight again for the rematch and won.

Dude made a shit ton of money, had two kids and built a successful Whiskey business. That's what he's been doing for 3 years.

No he is not

They were mentally fooked for years, just let them have it. They can keep adding the Floyd match to his mma record to, why not.

Conor admitted that he shot a takedown on floyd and that he gassed from all the grappling. It was an mma match

Lost to Khabib
Barely beat Diaz
Lost to short notice Diaz
Dominated Alvarez who looked awful and isnt even in the UFC anymore
Kinda of a flukey win with Aldo
Suspicious standups vs short notice Chad

Im not saying i agree with all of these but thats what people apparently see
Obviously a Conor hater, so biased in the other direction its kind of sad. Speaking the truth is hard when you don't like someone, people try to find a negative spin on everything. I'll correct your post:
1.Beat Diaz in a rematch. Conor dominated at first, Diaz made a come back and Conor won 3-2. Not totally dominate but he won more rounds.
2.Lost to Diaz after gassing out but whooped his ass for a good portion of that fight.
3.Dominated Alvarez who was ufc lw champ
4.Koed Aldo in an impressive 13 sec
5.After getting taken down and cut by chad he comes back and ko's him.

Now some things you said were truthful but see how different takes and points of view can become different outcomes?

His record in the last 4 years is 49-0 because no one on god's green earth can take that left hand.

That old guy in the bar ate it like a sandwich.

He is 9-2 in the UFC you freaking turd!!!

2 losses in his prime. Arguably enough to be out of GOAT discussion. Maybe if his fans stopped talking like he was Jesus' second coming, people would stop bashing him.
And there's also the matter of 1 fight in almost 3 years.

He lost millions of fans too.

Back